Thread: Ff xiii - xiii-2

Registered User Ff xiii - xiii-2 DrewYeahhh's Avatar

Ff xiii - xiii-2

So yeah at E3 they announced they are releasing a new Final Fantasy, yeah its a sequel and the last time they done a sequel like that it sucked. But im willing to give Final Fantasy XIII-2 a chance, i know alot of people who thought that XIII was rubbish but i enjoyed it, yeah i hates the whole corridor maps and the shit item leveling and all that but i actually enjoyed the story and the battle system even tho they shouldnt of but a auto battle that ruined it for me.

But to the point of this topic, do you think that they will be improving on XIII or do you think it will be rubbish?

Time flows without pause, in a world where I no longer exist, the future is about to change.

Registered User Ff xiii - xiii-2 Oneesan's Avatar

Re: Ff xiii - xiii-2

I really think it will be an improvement, from what I`ve heard square enix has taken into account the things the fans didn't like about the original and done what they could to fix it. I`m not really sold on the whole monster taming concept but we will see next year when the game finally makes its debut.

Registered User Ff xiii - xiii-2 DrewYeahhh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelmarie190515 View Post
    I really think it will be an improvement, from what I`ve heard square enix has taken into account the things the fans didn't like about the original and done what they could to fix it. I`m not really sold on the whole monster taming concept but we will see next year when the game finally makes its debut.

Monster taming :S

is it gonna be the same as ToS2? cause that game sucked but yeah im well excited for this game like i always with ever FF game have to get it the day it comes out

Time flows without pause, in a world where I no longer exist, the future is about to change.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Ff xiii - xiii-2 nickness89's Avatar

I think the monster taming will be a good addition, but for this game only. It'd be a nice little extra side-quest (kinda) thing for people to challenge each other on, since XIII didn't really have much in the way of extras and side-quests, just one massive C'ieth Stone quest (which wasn't exactly difficult).

I'm very excited for XIII-2, hopefully Square do take in as many fans' problems as possible, especially the linear gameplay and capped experiencing.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Registered User Ff xiii - xiii-2 Oneesan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickness89 View Post
    I think the monster taming will be a good addition, but for this game only. It'd be a nice little extra side-quest (kinda) thing for people to challenge each other on, since XIII didn't really have much in the way of extras and side-quests, just one massive C'ieth Stone quest (which wasn't exactly difficult).

I'm very excited for XIII-2, hopefully Square do take in as many fans' problems as possible, especially the linear gameplay and capped experiencing.
    Linear game play is excatly what I was talking about. I read in another forum(sorry can't remember where) that this has been addressed. Also that there will be choices to make throughout game play that will take you along different paths thus significantly raising replayability. As for monster taming, it should be fine, but not if the only ones you can add to your party are weaklings, but since this probably won't be the case I am excited too try it for myself.