View Poll Results: What will be revealed?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • FF13 Lightning Returns

0 0%
  • FF Versus

1 20.00%
  • FF14

1 20.00%
  • FF7 Ps4 Remake

0 0%
  • I dont care, square lost me at 'enix'

3 60.00%

Thread: FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets!

Boxer of the Galaxy FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Rowan's Avatar

FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets!

Last we heard from the minds at SE, was that they were making an announcement about an announcement that is planning on being announced at E3 this year. Well, E3 isn't so far away now and going by what was said, we are seeing a "new final fantasy title". This could mean several things. We are seeing a new title (brand new), a mistranslation and seeing a new final fantasy game be released (versus XIII or lightning returns release) perhaps a shitty mobile game as we've come to expect from SE, perhaps the new and unknown final fantasy 14. Maybe , just maybe we might see final fantasy 7 remade for the ps4...

come on, let me dream. Anyway, what do you think they have up their sleeves? They havn't been known for hiding what they work on, so I'm thinking its versus.

Since I know about the first 3 options who cares. FF7 remake was remade for PC so keep being patient. I'm sorry but hearing people hope for a FF7 remake is more annoying then hearing everyone scream FF7 is the best. I'd rather see an FF15 information.

Honestly, it's going to be more on that Agni thing.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Xanatos's Avatar
    Right now I just want Square to announce release date for Versus XIII, and it better be no PS4 exclusive, bought PS3 recently so I may eventually play that shit.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Boxer of the Galaxy FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Rowan's Avatar
    dammit, I messed up. I meant to write ff15 instead of 14. Could an admin/mod fix that up for me? Thanks in advance.

Loaf, blame the people who decided on making an ff7 tech demo for the ps3.
    I know its probably never going to happen. I just really dont want to admit it.

Queen FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Crescent's Avatar
    @Loaf I liked your comment cause of the whole "gimme a FFVII remake"*puts gun to head* annoying doesnt cut it anymore..Hmm where is this place u speak of where "everyone screams FF7 is the best"?? I must go there. Im the only one that screams/advertises it on this forum cause it is heehee

FFVersus(FFXV). I dont hope I just know it. And maybe announcing localisation of FF TYPE-0 and the worldwide release dates of FFX | FFX-2 HD Remaster. Not a FF but The Last Guardian as wellXD. It'll be a great E3 I know that much cause of Sony*cough*
    Last edited by Crescent; 05-21-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Just added FFX/X-2HD release dates.

Certified tech, come at me! FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will take a shot in the dark and predict a reveal of a HD remake of the Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System on PS3 (and possibly VITA). I don't know about you but that sounds like a great opportunity to me
    Currently Playing:

I want FF6 remake with additional content, like more dungeons, story maybe (world of chaos is still in disarray) and other stuff. FF6 ins FF7 and 8 style would be sweet. Am I the only one who thinks this is cool? HD 3d remake of FF6, good or bad?

As for the announcement, I think they'll be making FF15 for PS4 most likely.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What I want to see is irrelevant. I voted for the fifth option. But I can still make a wild, uneducated prediction, can't I? Okay! Here it is:

I predict FFXV or whatever number is next in line will be announced---[opinion]a continuance of the usual trite bullshit, of course.[/opinion]. A great number of people will eat it up, buy it and write great things about it. Square-Enix will then continue down the beaten path of ignoring what came before.

Or maybe the big announcement will be a drop in the Roman numeral system of counting the games, and they will start fresh with a new game: Final Fantasy Uno---a crazy-ass high-stakes card game, the likes of which you have never seen.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Nah, it'll be more like FF alpha, beta, delta, epsilon, gamma, etc. Or not.

Certified tech, come at me! FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How about Final Fantasy Mystic Quest 2?
    Currently Playing:

I say hell yes. That game is great as well.

Consistently Average FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of a XII international remake (as well as FF UNO ) but if they were going to do an update of a game I'd prefer it if they did V or VI, the unloved ones when it comes to remakes. Not necessarily a full on 3D jobby, just something like what they did with I and II on the psp. Although if that was their big announcement not many people would be pleased.

Other than that I'm gonna vote for XV as a ps4 release. It makes sense that SE would want to capitalize on the surge of consoles being bought when it's released.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I can see a 3d remake of FFV and FFVI happening on the side for the DS, as they did with FFIII and FFIV.

I'm hoping it's Chrono Break. Chrono Break! Chrono Break! Chrono Break!
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Consistently Average FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That'd be great, just as long as they don't make it entirely independent on the touch screen.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

The Bad Boy of TFF FF E3 June 10th - Take your bets! Block's Avatar
    I think Versus XIII is being turned into a next-gen game and that game will be FF 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

If it's taking this long might as well go next gen to PS4 so it can take even longer and be better I guess haha.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol