Thread: Dissidia website complete!

Master of the Shadow Key Dissidia website complete! KeybladerXIII's Avatar

Dissidia website complete!

This is something small, but worth mentioning, I guess. The English Dissidia website has finished its updates with a full character roster (minus Shantoto and Gabranth) and the E3 trailer is up. If you listen to the trailer, somewhere around the middle, you can here some of the character's voices or, to be more specific, Garland's "argh", WOL's voice, Cloud's voice, Kuja's voice, and Zidane's voice. Nothing big, but I found it interesting.

Link (like you really need it): http://na.square-enix.com/dissidia/

P.S. I don't know if those idiots who made the site realized it, but if you go to Zidane's profile, it's horribly misspelled "Zidaine", just putting that out there.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

come and get some Dissidia website complete! Darkwave's Avatar
    Yeah i heard it aswell.

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Bad ass, glad you put up the info. I wouldn't call it complete just yet seeing there are alot of videos still not posted and "Coming Soon".

Kind of funny that you point out "Zidaine" if you read his Bio it actually has it spelled correctly. Kind of ironic that they didn't catch it. But I am glad to see it up and the E3 trailer looks amazing then again the whole site looks amazing.

Also a funny tidbit, not sure if you noticed but if you go to multimedia and move your mouse around it will actually disturb the chains that hang down.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 06-02-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I feel epic... Dissidia website complete! Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Hmm... they haven't confirmed Kuja's voice right? *looks...* Not yet! Sorry, I just can't imagine that voice for Kuja. I can only mock it! Oh, and that IS Cyuss Warren from Star Ocean: First Departure as the Warrior of Light. Although, I find it awesome they got the person who played Lelouch Vi Britannia to do Firion!
    Last edited by Ralz; 06-02-2009 at 11:35 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Insanity is a girls best friend. Dissidia website complete! Fearless's Avatar
    *explodes*
    So many... bishie bishonen...
    *nosebleed*
    I don't think I like tha voice for Zidane. I hope they change it.
    But still- ZIDANE! WOOO!
    I hear you whisper,
    Love me
    Love me

Che
    This game is gonna rock.

That's a pretty nice site... And I see my Squall. That is all that matters... one can die happy now xD
    Thanks for posting it, because I would have never thought to look that up <_< *Slaps self*

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Registered User Dissidia website complete! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilala View Post
    That's a pretty nice site... And I see my Squall. That is all that matters... one can die happy now xD
    Thanks for posting it, because I would have never thought to look that up <_< *Slaps self*
    Hehehe, Squall fights sephiroth with one hand...luck,skill? You be the judge.

Go Onion Knight! He is fast and ridiculously weak. His speed makes up for it though, just look at his fights on the japanese version on youtube.

Also go Warrior of Light.(By the way there is no way a warrior,white mage,thief,black mage,redmage or monk could do any of the crazy abilities that warroir of light has.)

Shake it like a polaroid picture Dissidia website complete! RagnaToad's Avatar
    It looks really sweet. I liked Zidane's Butterfly Swords in the game, but the Daggers are way more awesome in some way. They look like Mage Mashers from the game. And Cloud of Darkness looks hot. Hope they stay true to that artwork in-game.

I don't see why they didn't make this one into an actual PS3 game. Would be really popular. Seeing every character and villain in the same great graphics, even the ones from the NES FFs.

EDIT: Just realised Squall kind of has my haircut. Only a little shorter. And cleaner ^_^. But yeah... it's a haircut in a game...
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-03-2009 at 02:30 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Che
    I was watching youtube vids of these a couple months back and Shantoto(FFXI) looks the coolest to me. She's a tarutaru Black Mage and just kites people around in the air. She looks very agile, has shields, and seems to do a lot of damage.

Ellipsis Dissidia website complete! Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    EEEEEEEEE~~~~

Now we wait for SUMMERRRRRR (for na)
    Oooohhh I can't wait, I just saw the eng trailer and I thought it. Was. AWESOME.

Though I don't have a PSP TT_TT I need one, kupo....
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Twilight's Enigma Dissidia website complete! Sato Arashi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Hmm... they haven't confirmed Kuja's voice right? *looks...* Not yet! Sorry, I just can't imagine that voice for Kuja. I can only mock it! Oh, and that IS Cyuss Warren from Star Ocean: First Departure as the Warrior of Light. Although, I find it awesome they got the person who played Lelouch Vi Britannia to do Firion!
    Actually the one who's doing Cecil is the one who plays Suzaku from Code Geass, young Simon from Gurren Lagann, and Sasuke from Naruto, Yuri Lowenthal. He also did Frion's voice in the FFIV Remake for the DS.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you were talking talking about Cecil who was played by Yuri but I never thought that Johnny Young would be in there, now I'm all excited, too bad I don't have a PSP...
    Last edited by Sato Arashi; 06-14-2009 at 10:18 AM.

My Strange, Yet Awesome FF Family:
    Somewhat-Random, Obnoxious, And Really Funny Cousin, Ralz
    My Super Random and Adorable Sister, SilkAngel

Quote Originally Posted by Sato Arashi View Post
    Actually the one who's doing Cecil is the one who plays Suzaku from Code Geass, young Simon from Gurren Lagann, and Sasuke from Naruto, Yuri Lowenthal. He also did Frion's voice in the FFIV Remake for the DS.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you were talking talking about Cecil who was played by Yuri but I never thought that Johnny Young would be in there, now I'm all excited, too bad I don't have a PSP...
    Get one. I have great vibes from this game, without even getting it, yet! I just know it'll be great! And that is Yuri Lowenthal voicing Cecil, like he did in the DS version of FFIV.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Twilight's Enigma Dissidia website complete! Sato Arashi's Avatar
    Too bad they picked the wrong guy for Zidane, they should get the one who voiced Edward Elric from FMA, since Zidane's seiyu, Roma Paku, did Edward. Oh, plus Kuja just sounds wrong.

My Strange, Yet Awesome FF Family:
    Somewhat-Random, Obnoxious, And Really Funny Cousin, Ralz
    My Super Random and Adorable Sister, SilkAngel

Just kind of there. Dissidia website complete! Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The site moves so slow on my computer.
    Though i'll admit it looks very nice.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sato Arashi View Post
    Too bad they picked the wrong guy for Zidane, they should get the one who voiced Edward Elric from FMA, since Zidane's seiyu, Roma Paku, did Edward. Oh, plus Kuja just sounds wrong.
    Actually, believe it or not, I'm starting to imagine that voice for Kuja. When I think about it, Kuja never was gay or anything that the Japanese make him out to be. He's a controlling person, he turns everyone into a plaything and just uses them. With that in mind, this voice rather captures that attitude, in a sense, and thus, might be appropriate for him... But, as for Zidane's... as the Nostalgia Critic would say, and I'm sorry for this mods, but... It's horribif***us!

Click THERE:
    TFF Family: