Thread: Dissidia (Easy way to level and request)

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) TehRealDinnin's Avatar

Dissidia (Easy way to level and request)

I have been playing Dissidia for about 3 days now. 16+ hours a day on it and trying to get to max level with all characters and their gear. I'm going to state first off if you want to do any of this I can show you the easy way to KNOW or to DO it. (Reason I say that is, I know the max gear you need for each character but I do NOT know which items you need in order to obtain it. I also know how to get to max level pretty decently fast, in less than 2 hours if you do it right.)

I would like to request that we put a sub-forum of Dissidia and not spam 'General Final Fantasy' forum so we can keep the clutter out of here, as well as I'll finally be able to post on Dissidia and make new topics! (I have been not posting anything on the game because I didn't want to spam the General forum)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvqJX257ORc

A video to help you see his moves and what to watch out for as well as what I do when I train my characters to 100. Note my highest I ever got in a single fight was on Kuja, from 1 to 61. 60 Levels one fight Ahhhh so easy. The comments on the video are bunched together since I didn't have a lot of room to write everything and the game play is semi fast so pause when you need if you learn visually than go ahead and watch it over again after you read the notes.

Here's how to get all your characters to max level 100, in about less than 2 hours. Keep in mind this does matter on your skill level. If your good at Dissidia this will be fairly easy, if your amazing it won't be a problem and if you are anything below that, this could get tough.

First lets make sure you have the necessary stuff in order to do this:
    Requirements:

THIS IS A MUST!!!! YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BONUS DAY!!!
    (Make sure you know your bonus day, whatever day that is find out what day it will be on the calendar, mines the 9/26/2009 so I would go to my PSP homepage and go to settings, Date and Time settings and change date manually to that day) This makes your Mognet also send mail so check it everyday! Make sure your bonus day is there and than continue once you have all the requirements

CPU Level Cap all the way to + 100
    EXP Icon Boost all the way to LV 5

((Recommended))
    PP Icon Boost all the way to LV 3
    All unlock able characters (This is determined by you, if you want to level any of them if not than skip)
    Summons required: Magic Pot Manual, Magic Pot Auto, Carbunkle and Magus Sisters.

Now that you know this here is the trick to do it:
    Enter Quick Battle, and choose your character, regardless of character make sure you how the following summons in any order you prefer in your Summon Reservations: (Magic Pot Manual, Magic Pot Auto, Carbunkle, and This is optional Magus Sisters if you want) Optimize your characters Equipment and put on the biggest DMG modifier you have (5%, 10%, 15%, 25%) Now to choose your Victim/Killer. MY SUGGESTION! Exdeath, though I have tested many other characters I find Exdeath the easiest to dodge, move out of the way and overall hit. (Sephiroth was a pretty easy one too when I was Cloud)
    Now before you enter battle:
    Stage: Order's Sanctuary
    Strength(CPU): High (Equipment)
    Level (CPU): 100
    Behavior (CPU): Cautious

The reason the stage is Order's Sanctuary, it's almost perfectly flat and when you suffer from Break you can grind rails for a fast get away.
    The Strength is dependent on your skill level, Maximum makes his Behavior of Cautious cancel out and he becomes more violent, I suggest if your really good to just keep to High Equipment. If your not too good at that make him Minimum it won't be as fast but it will be faster than regular training if you can land the hits.
    Level, of course we want him at 100 to stomp on us all day.
    Behavior is the most important this makes him guard very little, and dodge A LOT. That's really the only problem he prefers not to attack a whole lot so your save 70% of the time I would say.

Study his movements and land hp hits on him as much as possible, if possible with Carbunkle when it activates, to go ahead and bring him to 0 and Break him, if you do land that HP hit as fast as possible cause he guns for you right away.
    Magic pot wise, just make sure he has anywhere in the 7,000+ Bravery and if your confident in moving around his moves and getting hit by only brave moves than go ahead and get 9,999 bravery and steal it from him. Than hit him immediately, depending on your level, you can get anywhere from 7-10 levels in that hit, unless your level one than expect to get almost 17-20 levels, if not higher.

I'll update a detail description of his moves later. As well as everyone's max gear they can have and as I come about it I will tell everyone how to obtain it easy or the method I used.

Happy leveling!
    Last edited by TehRealDinnin; 09-29-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Added the video in as well as a comment

Thank you Rnin! Credit is given to you for the Sig

Blog Entries
    Nice find, +rep.

one question though, where do I find the Magic Pot Manual Summon? I have all the others, just curious.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Damn thats some good advice, my cloud is lvl 60 but all the rest are all lvl 20's and stuff. Thanks for info

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Nice find, +rep.

one question though, where do I find the Magic Pot Manual Summon? I have all the others, just curious.
    The manual triggered Magic Pot can be obtained on your second playthrough of Destiny Odyssey VII (chapter 2).

I'll be posting all the best equipment in about a couple of hours. Have some studying to do. Anything else you need to know?

I feel epic... Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Excellent advice, although when I leveled my characters long ago with a similar strategy, I didn't do it on a bonus day, and yet I was able to completely level a character in about an hour or so. It just takes patience.

Also, I noticed another thing when fighting Exdeath, he has NO Aerial HP attacks. All he can really do in the air is block and use Reverse Polarity. So, the best tactic is the stay in the air, really.

When I first started leveling, I thought there might be bad penalty for doing it to quick, like miss out on some abilities, but all it really does is not give a whole lot of AP, which can be acquired later at any time.

All in all, good advice, Dinnin.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Much Thanks Ralz, I still haven't realized how to get the AP regardless of how fast you level?

Tsuna Feesh Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) Fate's Avatar
    I know an extremely easy way of getting massive AP, but it'll take longer if you don't have Chaos and the Diamond Ring unlocked.

Nice guide, Ryan. Though I do recall that I always equip the Chocobo Down, Chocobo Wing, and Chocobo Feather to increase the amount of EXP that I get. Would that be all right, or would you be better off equipping the damage increase accessories?

Also, I second the suggestion. I sometimes try to make some Dissidia threads, but I don't know if they exist yet or not. I searched, but sometimes I can't find them all. Besides, the game is getting quite well-known. Can we please have a sub-forum for it?

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I know an extremely easy way of getting massive AP, but it'll take longer if you don't have Chaos and the Diamond Ring unlocked.

Nice guide, Ryan. Though I do recall that I always equip the Chocobo Down, Chocobo Wing, and Chocobo Feather to increase the amount of EXP that I get. Would that be all right, or would you be better off equipping the damage increase accessories?

Also, I second the suggestion. I sometimes try to make some Dissidia threads, but I don't know if they exist yet or not. I searched, but sometimes I can't find them all. Besides, the game is getting quite well-known. Can we please have a sub-forum for it?
    Glad you second my suggestion

Also yeah you could do the Chocobo items but I prefer not to since they break I only do it with characters I hate (like Bartz) to level them FAST so I dont have to play them ever again XD. Besides that its not a bad idea but i prefer having some fun with my characters while I train, another good idea besides the damaging accessories is putting Bravery +'s on. Even just the slightest 60 extra Bravery gives you a lot of exp.

I feel epic... Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehRealDinnin View Post
    Much Thanks Ralz, I still haven't realized how to get the AP regardless of how fast you level?
    As far as I can tell, AP can be obtained at any point no matter what. It is, of course, to your advantage to do it on your Special Day, or at least on a day that boosts AP. AP doubles on this day, but there is another secret to utilize to boost this even further. If you have a character who can equip any Diamond equipment: Diamond Sword, Diamond Shield, Diamond Helm, Diamond Armor... You only need three Diamond equipment. Equipping them in this fashion will grant the Dazzling Diamond effect, which doubles all AP earned, and yes, this even doubles what you get on AP boosts. So, take the normal AP amount(3), and double it with one AP Boost(6). Now, with the DD effect, it doubles again to 12. I think with the Diamond Ring, it COULD continue to double... but I'm not sure. It breaks after battle, and so is probably not even worth buying. But there was one other accessory in the Shop that doubles AP as well. So, quite possibly, with the right set-up, you could get a maximum of 24 AP in one battle. o_O Hope that helps!

And I third the notion to get Dissidia its own sub-forum here. And I'm not being a fanboy about it, it's true. Dissidia is gaining popularity everyday, and can only continue to rise from here. Just something to consider.
    Last edited by Ralz; 09-28-2009 at 06:35 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Tsuna Feesh Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) Fate's Avatar
    There is another way to obtain a massive amount of AP with a single battle. However, like I previously said, you would need to unlock Chaos as an opponent as well as the Diamond Ring. Just do as Ralz said above and have the Dazzling Diamond special effect activated by equipping three different pieces of equipments with that ability. Then, buy every single AP boost in the PP Catalog and have the AP icon for the day that you're on. Afterward, equip a Beckoning Cat as well as a Diamond Ring. Now, go and fight Chaos, making sure to get the bonus AP in battle. Fight him at level 1 so you can kill him easily, and take note the the AP bonus for all three battles is always the same. After you win the fight, you will have gained over 100 AP.

::EDIT:: The reason why fighting Chaos is better than fighting three separate fights is that it's faster, not waiting for the game to load the scene, and it also only wastes one Diamond Ring per time.
    Last edited by Fate; 09-28-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

YouTube - How to Level fast in Dissidia (Read Description)
    If you want to watch his move sets and see how I take him on and how far I get leveled here's an example on my page. Go ahead and watch. Its very helpful. Will also put in the above post as an edit.

Gear Information coming soon, sorry been a bit busy had some time to kill today so made a tutorial video, it has a lot of comments and they go kind of fast because of the short timed fight, please pause for full info and than watch the battle again if you need to see it as a visual learner.

your friendly neighbourhood Genga Dissidia (Easy way to level and request) J3N0V4's Avatar
    I leveled everyone to 100 in one day using this method

get the Omega friend card using the following password(no this is not cheating)
    NA version: 49326576
    EU version: 168219487
    this will be a level 100 ExDeath but that's not important whats important is his summon it's the counter that swaps brave when the other player uses a summon. equip all your EXP up items and put summons like phoenix shiva and others that don't freeze yours or his brave. do this on your Bonus Day with level 5 EXP icon. take a brave ass kicking till your enemy has 9999, use your summon just as your about to land a HP attack and laugh you head off and level up from level 1 to level 50+ almost every time.

this isn't the easiest way and you do need some skill but if you can do it its the most satisfying by far and It probably won't take more than half an hour a character if you do it right
    When we drink we get drunk
    When we get drunk we fall asleep
    When we fall asleep we commit no sin
    When we commit no sin we go to heaven
    So let's all drink and go to heaven