Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Re: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Hmm, well didn't cloud not remember, or was that Tifa >.>
    Oh and I remember something Kefka said that something about Terra won't get away or something, so maybe another head trap thingy...
    I hate being at a loss of words.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

If they're removing DC combos, I will die. DC ownage is the bread and butter of a Seph user. That and the best way to humiliate Chaos... Never cared much for Zidane (as a Dissidia character, I like his overall character fine, I just hate the way he plays lol). Well, if anything that resembles a non-direct chain attack combo has been removed and I'll be left trying to win with single attacks that have 0 comboability and are only useful on characters that completely fail at life, I should probably go practice with Garland <.< that seems to be his forte in the first game. Joke and attack on the way Garland plays aside, if DC combos got nerfed, I'll probably be a Jecht main, assuming they haven't royally ****ed up his moves too.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

http://finalfantasy.net/Duodecim.txt
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5152...modifications/

For a more complete understanding of what's different.

Oh, BTW, Sephiroth lost his Sudden Cruelty ---> Oblivion combo. Or Sudden Cruelty ---> Heaven's Light. Even his Sudden Cruelty ---> Sudden Cruelty.
    Last edited by Ralz; 01-21-2011 at 01:49 AM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

WHy did they pick on Squall? That's not fair.....>.>
    If they make Lionheart look cooler, then I'll forgive them, but if not... *twitch*
    I also want to know if they gave the characters new Ex-Bursts, or did they recycle the old ones... Anybody know?

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I'm sad, I just looked at the limits for Duodecim and Squalls, as along with almost everybody elses is the same, except less brilliant...
    YouTube - Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - Squall's EX Burst (Renzokuken)

Really guys? You add a bunch of new characters and crap, but you couldn't make squalls renzokuken a normal attack and lionheart his special?

Wow I sound both cynical and selfish. But really, the same ones !o!

EX Bursts are slightly different. Heroes have a blue dimension, while villains have the orange one.

I think Ex Bursts are weaker now because critical hits only deal 2x damage instead of 5x.

In other words, extended battles for the win, or loss?

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Dissidia Duodecim Announced ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Squall's EX is exactly the same as the first one. Good. I was just playing Squall, and I was sitting there think 'damn, I hope they don't change him'. I'm glad they did something with Blasting Zone. I think I have hit it about 5 times ever. Now it tracks the enemy. Apart from that, they have toned him down, which is a real shame.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Quick question, has anyone seen Tidus in gameplay? I mean if this is prior to the events of X then he wouldn't be using the brotherhood...just sayin'.
    EBG

Wow, really?

• They took away my infinite
    • They took away my epic brv-hp chain (SC, DC, Obliv, Dc, Godspeed, Octaslash)
    • They added lag to Heartless Angel so I can't pressure with it
    • The reuced Godspeed's range
    Why don't you just cut my heart right out and piss on it Square?

Ah well, Least they didn't **** with Jecht... in fact they GAVE me a move. Guess I'll probably be maining him or Kain, he sounds like he's good for DC rape.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    Why is Tidus not wearing a shirt
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    Holy crap, this is huge:
    It's cut off, but to the left is an Amano drawing dipicting what you see to the right.

Tl:dr, its Amano.
    Last edited by Ralz; 01-21-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Do the elements trust you? Dissidia Duodecim Announced bahamuts heir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    Maybe because of the brainwash and tidus is a crybaby(jk) it's no reason he's so easily brainwashed
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Hm. Emperor's and Kuja's new attacks sounds good. And I'm glad they added magic block for Starfall. I love casting it, no matter how vulnerable you become!

And Ultimecia's new attack. Looks like I have another reason to use her.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Damn you Sqeenix...>.>
    Honestly, I love using villians Non-special special moves if that makes sense...
    I mean like the super charge moves that can be stronger than Ex bursts.

Like Ultimecias Great attractor, Palamecias move... All of them lol

Blog Entries

I don't know how reliable this link is, but here it reveals character moves.

Kraid's Hex Findings number 2 - Movesets

Gilgamesh will use Blue Magic! Yay!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

I can't read that message at all.

It shows up like every single letter was spaced-out.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralz View Post
    I can't read that message at all.

It shows up like every single letter was spaced-out.
    I don't understand. I clicked on the link again and it's fine. Is it readable at all?

~St. Augustine

I mcan read it, GILGAMESH BLUE MAGIC? wait... I wonder if their are special effects to them...Hmm.
    And his Ex-burst seems tricky, though x2 damage seems to be the ace of spades in his arsenal lol

Looks messed up for me too, I'm seeing each letter on its own line lol. Readable, but a pain in the ass to read it. Well, I haven't totally lsot hope for Seph. One new brv move means possible new dc combos, guess I won't know until I try, but it sounds like he's been nerfed to the extreme. Kain sounds fun, and I already know how to demolish people with Jecht, so I'll probably be using him alot.

I think all the nerfs are to promote the use of Assists. Cloud seems to have massive upgrades, though.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Cloud got upgrades, but he was kinda bad to begin with IMO, so he needed it lol. The god damn projectile spammers got buffed, jsut what they needed, right? New projectiles to spam! I'll take a good character over assistance any day. New gimmick moves are not a suitable substitute for learning to play a character >.<

Hmm, what assist combos do you guys think would be awesome?
    I think if they made Lionheart an normal attack like CLouds omnislash (grr) then I'll play as squall and have cloud assist an omnislash vserion 6 and finish with lionheart haha

I doubt there'll be any character specific combos per se. Assists sound to me like an attempt at pacifying bad players who can't land Hp attacks normally. Best way to use will most likely just be to use an HP assist in the middle of one of your own brv attacks, or to use a brv assist and use one of your own HP attacks during a brv assist. Again, great for players who fail at landing HP attacks normally.

I see them being used to help Squall and Bartz, who have natural difficulty landing HP attacks, otherwise, they set up interesting rape combos.

Knowing me, I'll probably forget they exist and just play normally, lol.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Blog Entries

Grand Cross (FFIX)

Perhaps the addition of this song is mainly because of fan service, but I do hope Necron makes an appearance in the game. Let's say...as a summon.

I like this remix. The original's better, but they did a good job on this one.

~St. Augustine

Hmm, I'll play like they don't exist either lol

And I don't think he will arrive, playing from that Gilgamesh "clash on the big bridge" was featured in the first one.

Blog Entries

Ah, but Gilgamesh appeared as a summon in the first Dissidia. Did he not, my friend?

With that said, the best I can hope for is Necron appearing as a summon, using "Blue Shockwave" to reduce Stage Bravery to 1. I just came up with that one!

~St. Augustine

Ah crap haha, you got me XDD
    Yes, that would be awesome lol, Maybe deathguise too since he wasn't in the first.
    Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if Kuja mentions him somehow lol

Blog Entries

Actually, Deathguise WAS a summon in the first Dissidia. I always have Kuja with his summon stone.

I'd love to see Fenrir as well.

~St. Augustine

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast