Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Dissidia Duodecim Announced Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: Dissidia Duodecim Announced

So a Duodecim page on Facebook shared this gameplay video. Enjoy!

Bartz vs Gilgamesh

Key attacks from Gilgamesh are Rocket Punch, Missile, and Hurricane. As for Bartz, his Slidehazard has changed (perhaps due to Cloud being a Chaos Warrior or the new character he's imitating, but meh) and he also uses Ifrit quite a lot.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Needs moar Gilgamesh.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Dissidia Duodecim Announced HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes,yes,yes!

Just what I was waiting for!
    (Cloud is chaos though, that's news to me)

Bartz is like twice the beast he was. I really liked his arial combos that were using Kains lance. Plus he has Lagunas crazy Cannon thing!

Gilgamesh is going to be cooler than this video made him look, I just know it...

Blog Entries

More info on Gilgamesh.

Those flying arms you see in the video is definitely Rocket Punch, and I read the number of arms fired multiplies in EX Mode. He covers his ears when he casts Missile, and lands on his head when using Jump.

His first alt. costume is supposed to be his FFVIII look, sadly minus the cardboard arms. And his second alt. costume is supposed to look exactly like is original sprite, as his first is based on the art.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

So the official site in Japan has Gil all loaded up with his various alternates and everything, actually it has pretty much everyone loaded now with their alts.

So what about all these bonus alts that you can get through getting all these different games, and different editions of this dissidia. I mean I did like Squall's KH get up but I don't think I'm shelling out more money for it.
    EBG

The British Guy. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gilgamesh looks pretty sweet also out of the new characters on Prologus (I've had it for a while now) i would say that Kain is the best but he is quite hard to use at first plus the gameplay is a lot faster in general so i wasn't sure if i liked it but i changed after like 3 plays and now i like it so much more than the original
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Blog Entries

Above all else, I prefer Zidane's Knights of Pluto alt and Squall's KH alt. If I had to pick between the two, definitely Zidane's.

~St. Augustine

Antidrall

I'm just glad that the Fighter (Yes, I'm still calling him that and will til the day on my deathbed) looks like how he should.

Imageshack - image2pj.png

Other than the spiky Cloud-like hair, that is a perfect transition from 8-bit to 3D.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antidrall View Post
    I'm just glad that the Fighter (Yes, I'm still calling him that and will til the day on my deathbed) looks like how he should.

Imageshack - image2pj.png

Other than the spiky Cloud-like hair, that is a perfect transition from 8-bit to 3D.
    Yea, the warrior of light looks awesome.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Blog Entries

Another Gilgamesh vid, this time his EX Burst!

The Greatest Blade

And gameplay!

Gilgamesh vs Bartz

Also, Yuna!

Yuna vs Prishe

All thanks to a Duodecim page on Facebook!

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Ever since I was a little kid, I'd always imagine fighting KH Sephiroth as Summoned Beast Battle plays. Now that there's a remix of said song in Dissidia, at least most of my daydream will be done in real life.
    Last edited by Leon; 02-24-2011 at 11:49 PM.

~St. Augustine

Antidrall

Dear Square Enix,

Regarding Dissidia Duodecim,

Where the hell is: Maria Renard, Edge, Shadow, Locke, Setzer, Ramza, Delita, Yuffie (so I can ruthlessly kill her), and the entire cast of final fantasy X (so I can slaughter every one of them)?

Your Psychiatrist, Antidrall

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Dissidia Duodecim Announced Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Dear Square Enix,

Regarding Dissidia Duodecim,

Where the hell is: Maria Renard, Edge, Shadow, Locke, Setzer, Ramza, Delita, Yuffie (so I can ruthlessly kill her), and the entire cast of final fantasy X (so I can slaughter every one of them)?

Your Psychiatrist, Antidrall
    Yea, Edge would be awesome, but from a gameplay perspective, their job classes would clash with each other and cause cloning.
    He said he only adds people from the main series so unfortunately, Tactics is out.
    Lock would be awesome, as I am suprised they didn't add any FF6 characters. They even said They wanted Lock in it. They added gilgamesh which they said the same too.(I prefer gilgy anyways)
    Like, Yuffie, edge and shadow are all ninjas. One one them could work but all 3 would clash. Same reason they didn't add kihmari or another dragoon.

Yuna I mean, is a weird choice for this game, or type of game play. Auron would have been much better.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Antidrall

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Yea, Edge would be awesome, but from a gameplay perspective, their job classes would clash with each other and cause cloning.
    He said he only adds people from the main series so unfortunately, Tactics is out.
    Lock would be awesome, as I am suprised they didn't add any FF6 characters. They even said They wanted Lock in it. They added gilgamesh which they said the same too.(I prefer gilgy anyways)
    Like, Yuffie, edge and shadow are all ninjas. One one them could work but all 3 would clash. Same reason they didn't add kihmari or another dragoon.

Yuna I mean, is a weird choice for this game, or type of game play. Auron would have been much better.
    Okay, totally off topic, but something I need to reiterate. This is a ninja:

These are ninjas:

Hell, even this is a Ninja!:

This, is not a Ninja!

You know why? because Ninjas were trained for killing. Assassination, infiltration, and stealth. Their weaponry was concealable, suited for death, and efficient. They would wear clothing that would allow them to blend in with their surroundings. A city? put on some casual street robes and sandals. The occaisonal night mission? a dark blue traditional garb.

Yuffie on the other hand wears running shoes, extremely short shorts (She's 16!), a forearm pad-thing, a green tank top sweater thing, and armor wrapped around one leg. Not to mention her weapon, a giant shuriken that somehow flies back to her every time. Not a Ninja.

Sorry, that just really pisses me off when someone calls her a ninja. And Yuna was a wierd ass choice. pretty much my last guess. I would have sooner guessed Bikke from the first FF game than her.

You know why? because Ninjas were trained for killing. Assassination, infiltration, and stealth. Their weaponry was concealable, suited for death, and efficient. They would wear clothing that would allow them to blend in with their surroundings. A city? put on some casual street robes and sandals. The occaisonal night mission? a dark blue traditional garb.

Yuffie on the other hand wears running shoes, extremely short shorts (She's 16!), a forearm pad-thing, a green tank top sweater thing, and armor wrapped around one leg. Not to mention her weapon, a giant shuriken that somehow flies back to her every time. Not a Ninja.

Sorry, that just really pisses me off when someone calls her a ninja. And Yuna was a wierd ass choice. pretty much my last guess. I would have sooner guessed Bikke from the first FF game than her.
    Ehh, well she does come from the wutai. Tho from what I have seen, her training isn't suited well for a ninja but eh.

Aurons job is a samurai, but he isn't a samurai. Ramza is a knight, but has no king.
    Bleh, FF logic.

Antidrall

Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Ehh, well she does come from the wutai. Tho from what I have seen, her training isn't suited well for a ninja but eh.

Aurons job is a samurai, but he isn't a samurai. Ramza is a knight, but has no king.
    Bleh, FF logic.
    Auron is more of a Ronin since he has no master or lord, and the first sword he uses, I can kinda let slide as being called a Zanbato (I large katana that was used to cut horses down on the battlefield. loosely translated "The Horse cutter")

As for Ramza, he never finished training at the academy, so he's stuck as a squire.

Blog Entries

I third the liking of alternate costumes!

First Warrior of Light has been prefected. I couldn't be happier. (Well unless they had a Red Wizard costume, Feather hats rule!)
    Zidanes Knight of Pluto costume was much better than his normal costume. Although, I did like his original alternate.
    Laguna's alt is cool too, I like the idea of his Galbadian Soldier uniform. It's pretty epic.

Blog Entries

Got another vid, this time showing Desperado Chaos gameplay. and this time, the next post won't start on a new page, so someone will SEE the videos I post here!

Ahem, anyway, enjoy.

Desperado Chaos

~St. Augustine

Blog Entries

Well, $hiz.

Here I was thinking they couldn't have made Chaos any more newbier. Square, this is a bad habit of yours.

Is he playable now?

That's... awesome I guess?
    I mean, I don't know what Chaos is anymore haha.
    A bahamut that fell in a lava pit?
    Jk I guess, Imma play the hell out of him anyways.
    that is when I get a psps >.>

The Mad God Dissidia Duodecim Announced Heartless Angel's Avatar

He looks like he'll be even easier this time around. And that's sad considering I can go through all three forms without taking a hit more than half the time as is =/
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Artwork of new DLC Costumes have surfaced for Zidane and Kuja

http://i.imgur.com/ItDZ4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jLZRj.jpg

And a small pic of Cecil's DLC costume. SNES Sprite style!

I feel epic... Dissidia Duodecim Announced Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

My, my, Kuja, what a big.... hat you have. Well, at least its not another pallete swap.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Oh Cecil looks awesome.
    Classic sprites for the win.

Blog Entries

Kuja's a pirate... (I'll hold my laughs in)

Cecil's alt = Epic!

Overall Yay for original Final Fantasy sprites in dissidia!

Blog Entries

Since no one else is pointing it out: Zidane's DLC is him wearing the robe he
    Spoiler:
    wore in the ending of the game.

No comment on Kuja's, and Cecil's looks awesome. And Chaos seems okay with me. But.....according to the Facebook Duodecim page I go to, there's won't be any new characters. Looks like Prishe and Gilgamesh are your last ones.

The JP version is already on sale, and I'm kinda hoping they're wrong on this one. x.x

~St. Augustine

___________ Dissidia Duodecim Announced Kyreaan's Avatar

Did you see what systems DD will be released on??
    How many different systems have the first one, Dissidia?

I ask because I haven't seen copies or promotions at game shops.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

PSP. PSP.
    PSP.
    PSP

and the PSP

It's out for Japan as of today.

19 more days for us.

and my homie just bought me the first one yesterday lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Thank God for Hommies right?

Anyway, only 19 days...My hearts pounding! I'll slay people ruthlessly soon...(For the right reasons of cource)

So many questions...to be answered: Is Cloud man enough to be on Chaos' team? Why is Jecht a Good Guy? What happened to Tidus' shirt?

Find out on the next instalment of Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodeciem!

Blog Entries

So it's official, then. No more new characters. This is definitely a kick below the belt, being a FFIX fan who just noticed that his fave FF game isn't getting much love. I've also read that its stage, the Prima Vista (along with other stages), won't even get an Omega-type stage. I would have actually preferred Zidane being a Warrior of Chaos over Tidus, because at least Zidane was created what most would consider evil. Tidus, however, has never been evil. Not once.

I'm a little upset to be honest, but I'll probably end up getting the game anyway. Gilgamesh is pretty cool, though, so that motivates me a little.
    Last edited by Leon; 03-09-2011 at 11:31 PM.

~St. Augustine

Memento Rhapso Dissidia Duodecim Announced Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Thank God for Hommies right?

Anyway, only 19 days...My hearts pounding! I'll slay people ruthlessly soon...(For the right reasons of cource)

So many questions...to be answered: Is Cloud man enough to be on Chaos' team? Why is Jecht a Good Guy? What happened to Tidus' shirt?

Find out on the next instalment of Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodeciem!
    Tidus-Shirt= Satan

Also, AMERICANS CAN HAVE AERITH TOO! Dissidia Prologus is coming to American PSN next week or something, $2.50, and the save data will unlock Aerith as an assist in Duodecim, which I have recently preordered. Needless to say I haven't slept in a few days, probably won't for awhile

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast