Thread: Coolest city

Page-kun

Coolest city

What city when you played it just made you go "Wow".

I am replaying VIII right now and just got to Esther and I seriously forgot how amazing this city was. For it's time this was an insane looking city! I seriously forgot how beautiful it was until just now.

Che
    Esthar was indeed amazing.

I'm gonna have to vote for Jueno though, in Final Fantasy XI. Running there for the first time ever from Windurst and seeing all the people in Lower Jeuno was very, very impressive.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Coolest city Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    The Flying City of Bhujerba. Now that city made me go WOAH!!!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Luca would have to be my first pick. But all the major cities in FFXII were just amazing looking. My favorite would be Bhujerba.

Registered User Coolest city
    There's lots of cities/towns that made me go "whoa...", but I think my number one pick out of all of them would have to be Rabanastre. There's so much to see here, and it's my favorite town in FFXII.

Others I think are cool:
    Midgar (FFVII) -It was pretty awesome, but you really don't get to explore too much of it.
    Esthar and Deling City (FFVIII) - I think that both of these towns are just really fantastic.
    Alexandria, Cleyra, and Lindblum (FFIX) - Lots of towns/cities in FFIX were pretty awesome, but I think these places are my top three.
    Luca (FFX) - I loved how different it was from all the other towns in the game, and it was just a very pretty oceanside town.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Fisherman's Horizon.

The first time I played VIII and stopped off there, I said aloud "I could live here for the rest of my life if this place were real." Everything about it just seemed so nice and peaceful. It had that country feel to it, but had a very mechanical and sort of industrial background. Plus, just looking at the way the sun would set and how the reflections hit the water was just stunning.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Page-kun
    Zanarkand was another one that comes to mind. Playing the demo for FFX after waiting so long for it, and having it look that insane. I literally thought I would never see anything as good as that.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Coolest city Xanatos's Avatar
    Cleyra (FF IX) had the strongest impact on me, the town (if you can call it that) is simply beautiful but yet so simple. The sandstorm surrounding Cleyra was a perfect protection but surprisingly it didn't have any negative affect on the nature inside the city.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Archadis (XII)!!! >_<
    When I first entered the city, I loved it. I didn't want to leave it. I can't wait to get there every time I play the game. This city is so~ amazing.
    Second would be Burmecia (IX) - I like all the rain and stuff. (Can't say why, it's a sad city for some reason, and I don't like rain and all, but it looks great and I enjoyed my stay, particularly because of the great music. x3")

There weren't any other cities I liked. Some where nice, some had great music, but all in all, the two I mentioned were the ones I really loved. <3

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User Coolest city Yesha's Avatar
    CooLest cities I've ever seen wouLd be.. yes..

Esthar (FFVII) is reaLLy a "wow" pLace, very futuristic.. fLying eLevators/transports are reaLLy cooL!
    Last edited by Yesha; 11-01-2009 at 05:27 PM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

I want to play a game. Coolest city Zargabaath's Avatar
    The most impressive city I have seen in the Final Fantasy series is Zanarkand, the New York City of Final Fantasy - the city that never sleeps. The structures, the layout, the water flowing in arcs around the city and the waterfalls in the city - its beauty is unparallel. I would live there if it was possible. Hell, I would build that city if I had the resources - let it be my life's work.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Postingway Coolest city Maciariello's Avatar
    Honestly, I think Final Fantasy IX had the most impressive cities with Lindblum and Alexandria. I loved Dali too. Something about that town reminded me of Arni Village in Chrono Cross (my personal favorite in any game).

I also love Besaid from Final Fantasy X.

.............. Coolest city smurphy's Avatar
    I agree that Esthar is probably the most conspicuous city in any FF thanks to the amazing design of it and the ambience created.

But my favourite is Junon from vii with the way that the sister ray dominates the background. I also love the way turrets appeared during the weapon attack sequence. The military feel of the city just gave it an originality and many of the best parts of the game took place there.

レイール★レイヴン Coolest city SacredAngel13's Avatar
    from all FF series i have played, the city i like most is Rabanastre (FFXII). It such a beautiful city i think.. and it must be nice if i can live there peacefully.. lol~
    but Luca and Zanarkand 1000 years ago (FFX) also great!
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Registered User Coolest city HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My favorite cities were, Dealing City, Ishtar and Zanarkand.

Zanarkand speaks for itself. It's a huge city and I was blown away when I saw the blitzball stadium.

Ishtar kinda did the same thing. I was impressed when I saw it on the world map, it's like at least half the friken continent!

Dealing city was cool for me because I could easily relate to it. It's just a big city...

Death Before Dishonor Coolest city Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are a couple of cities I thought were pretty amazing Zanarkand, Midgar, Luca, Nibelheim, and Bhujerba

Zanarkand: Both before and after Sin attacked, before it was so futuristic and awesome I loved..After Sin attacked it was still beautiful the ruins were awesome...

Midgar: While some parts are somewhat ghetto it was still an amazing city and I thought it was great...

Luca: Come on how can it not be on your list right next to the ocean, blitzball it is beautiful and it has everything you could possibly want in a city...

Nibelheim: I loved it because it was a peaceful village out in the middle of f*cking nowhere..

Bhujerba: A floating city how could you not love it the surrounding were amazing and it was beautiful...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Lord Deity of Harmony Coolest city Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Zanarkand: Oooooooo, Pretty lights! XD

Rabanastre: Seriously, One big hell of a city... COOL!!

Bhujerba: Flying City FTW!
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Esthar was one of those cities that I thought were amazing, so futuristic and beautiful at the same time. I enjoyed running around there but I did get lost rather often.

Although I'm not a huge fan of XII, Rabanastre is an amazing city as well. It's huge and very pretty at the same time. It's fun to walk around there.

I noticed Fisherman's Horizon was mentioned, I loved that place also. It was very peaceful and relaxing, as was the music. It's was quiet but it seemed very nice with all the fishing going on haha.

There are so many cities in this series that are amazing, I can't just pick one. Midgar, Zanarkand, Temple of the Ancients, Nibelheim and many more.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

iloved zanarkand in x
    & esther in 8 is cool