Thread: Complete Madness??? All FF's on ps done before FF13 release

Keith

Complete Madness??? All FF's on ps done before FF13 release

One night many months ago,i sat with a beer and thought..Can i play all playstation 1 and 2 Final Fantasy games before FF13 ps3 comes out..Then the fun began trying to buy them all..Well so far ive gone through 7,8,9 and 10...I have 12 BUT if to do it right ive noticed 1 and 2 are on ebay..So the question is this...How many have been released for the playstations?...I do work,i have a wife,but i am sure as hell i will complete all of them before april 2010 ..Oh and yes i am 100% all the games....Am i mad,hardcore or both lol.....Let me know if you have played them all...You may come in handy over the next few insane months!!

Tsuna Feesh Complete Madness??? All FF's on ps done before FF13 release Fate's Avatar
    I think there's: VII, VIII, IX, and Tactics for the PS, and there's: X, X-2, XII, and VII: Dirge of Cerberus for the PS2. And if you count the PSP, there's: VII: Crisis Core and Tactics: War of the Lions. I think maybe I forgot some?

::EDIT:: I keep thinking the older ones are the GBA releases... Guess I was too young then.
    Last edited by Fate; 06-24-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

The Quiet One Complete Madness??? All FF's on ps done before FF13 release Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can find all of the FF games minus FFIII on the PS1 or PS2, so long as you're just talking about the main series. FFI and FFII are in Final Fantasy Origins, FFIV is in Final Fantasy Chronicles and FFV and FFVI are in Final Fantasy Anthologies. The rest should be easy enough to figure out.

FFIII has only ever been released on the DS in the US.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The Original Moogle Knight Complete Madness??? All FF's on ps done before FF13 release coombsy1989's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    You can find all of the FF games minus FFIII on the PS1 or PS2, so long as you're just talking about the main series. FFI and FFII are in Final Fantasy Origins, FFIV is in Final Fantasy Chronicles and FFV and FFVI are in Final Fantasy Anthologies. The rest should be easy enough to figure out.

FFIII has only ever been released on the DS in the US.
    Unless I'm mistaken the op is a Brit so while FFI and FFII are on Final Fantasy Origins, he'll find FFVI as a separate game on its own with FFIV and FFV being our version of Final Fantasy Anthology. Chrono Trigger (or was it Cross) that was released with Chronicles in the US was never released in the EU. So yeah if you're European and doing this you'll need (in order):

Final Fantasy Origins
    Final Fantasy Anthology
    Final Fantasy VI
    Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII (I'm assuming you're not gonna bother with FFXI even though it was released on PS2)