Thread: Reoccuring Critters

Reoccuring Critters

Tonberry, Cactaur, Behemoth, ect...
    What is your favorite and why?

All of the mentioned creatures are very interesting in their own ways but, as you can tell my my signature, I like the Malboro best. It is always a difficult batter(relatively...withour ribbons). I've always been into using negative status effects in manu based combat games, always hated the most when they are used on me. Making the Molboro the ultimate creature in my eyes.

Also it's look. Of all the creatures in any fantasy game. This is the only creature I would do everything I can to stay away from if it did exist, it looks so gross and disease ridden. It's design is pretty unique too the mouth, tenticles, tubular pours really add to it's creepyness (slithering tenticools, spewing gass), and the fact that it doesn't have eyes makes it feel very alien. This is clearly the most dangerous thing to exist in the final fantasy world.
    Last edited by JuzamDjinn; 02-17-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Reoccuring Critters

For some reason I like the sahagins, they're just one of those old school staple FF enemies that are in every game I have no real reason why, they just seem to be everywhere in each game and are nothing more than a minor annoyance random battle-wise, but I still appreciate them nonetheless.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Reoccuring Critters

Well, idk about the enemy critters, since I don't really have too strong of a preference for any of those, but I really like moogles! Especially the ones in the Ivalice Alliance games. They're soooo cute with their long ears and little clothes. :3

I also like that Moogles serve a different purpose for whatever game they appear in. They could be a save point, a summon, bodyguards, and even little engineers~
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Reoccuring Critters Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

The behemoths.
    I love them. When you see them, you know you are far into the game or at the finishing point.
    Unlike FF13 with about 15 types >.>

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

These enemies are a staple of the FF games all of them are necessary but I don't have a favourite though Malboro's can be particulary nasty at times!!!

Final Fantasy Noob! Reoccuring Critters ZenMonkey59's Avatar

Moogles! I can't help but smile when I see a Moogle. Awesome awesome creatures.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

Juppiter Adept Reoccuring Critters TheNiteAngel's Avatar

I don't really have a great reason but I've always been partial to the bombs. They're original creatures just as much as moogles and chocobos, but they get left out of these discussions a lot. I like that even when other creatures have changed over time, their basic formula is pretty much the same. And they look cooler with each game
    Own: Origins (I&II), III (DS), Chronicles (IV), Anthology (V&VI), VII, 7-DoC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Tactics, TA

Looking to Buy: TA2, and XII-RW

Haven't played: XIII, 7-CC, XIIRW, TA2

Complete: I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, X, MQ

-I am something of a perfectionist in that I don't consider a run through to the end a complete game. I have to complete everything possible.

Favorite non-FF RPG: Legend of Dragoon (Total Complete 8 times)

Current Goal: Bit of a break from Final Fantasy and into Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten Kh, Re:CoM, and I'm halfway through both KH2 and Days

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Reoccuring Critters nickness89's Avatar

Got to be Marlboros or Flans for me, can't choose between the two, they are both my favourite.

Flans - They are just so cute looking to me, I want to pick them up and play with them because they look like jelly x~D

Marlboros - They usually provide you with a tough battle due to their status ailment capabilities, especially in FFXII against the Greater Marlboro and Carrot.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Behemonth. Perhaps not as tactically challenging as a malboro, but very much a worthy monster to see how well you do against tough beasts.