Thread: Best FF game wining method.

FF_Dimension

Best FF game wining method.

I'm a complete noob that has always wished to beat my FF games anybody knows a good strategy or theory on how to beat one of them.
    I'm currently just looking for a lot of treasure chest and and talking to anybody i find in ffX.

Elementalist Best FF game wining method. IcyJJ's Avatar

Re: Best FF game wining method.

When it comes to your first time playing in RPGs, taking your time is the best method. Take time to explore each area to discover hidden items while at the same time, fighting every random battle you can. This will help you find good equipment and building exp/ap to use to level up your characters. This way, when boss fights do come, everyone will have the better stats to fight.

As for FFX itself, there are lots of opportunities for grinding levels. It may not seem necessary in the early game, but the difficulty scale rises sharply once you get 60-70% into the game. Make sure everyone does something in every battle if you can. This will not take away points from others while making sure everyone gets AP to gain more SP.
    Chill the body, freeze the soul. ~ Maya, Legaia 2

TFF's Resident Messenger Best FF game wining method. Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The best advice I can give about completing a Final Fantasy game (and particularly FFX) is to take advantage of elemental attacks. Nearly every opponent has a weakness to some element. And in FFX, most of the time when you defeat a fiend with an elemental attack (spell or weapon), it results in an Overkill. This in turn earns you extra AP than defeating it without the Overkill.

Other things, like grinding, can prove to be beneficial as well. But sometimes, it isn't necessary. Yeah, you can grind and make yourself super strong, but it isn't the only way. A good strategy is just as effective. Since you are currently playing FFX, I will use it as an example. Using the "Scan" spell or weapons that have the "Sensor" Auto-Ability are your best friends. And the elemental spells aren't the only alternative. Skills and Specials like Delay Attack, Focus, or Aim can prove to be good as well. Filling the Overdrive gauges and summoning can help you if you need it. And as the game progresses, some well-used items (elemental, supportive, and healing) are just the ticket.

I'm not trying to discount grinding, but there are other ways to go about things.
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 03-31-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

FF_Dimension

And another question if i beat the game does the game allow you to play it again but with your level ups?

I want to play a game. Best FF game wining method. Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FF_Dimension View Post
    And another question if i beat the game does the game allow you to play it again but with your level ups?
    Nope. No new game plus for X and for most games in the series. There is with X-2 and I believe XIII-2 as well.

Some tips to beat X - get the characters celestial weapons. It will make the game incredibly easy but you will accomplish your goal. Quick hit is a useful skill that is on Tidus' section of the sphere grid. Having your other physical characters learn that will be helpful.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x