View Poll Results: What's your favourite returning summon from Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shiva

2 22.22%
  • Ifrit

0 0%
  • Odin

3 33.33%
  • Bahamut

1 11.11%
  • Leviathan

1 11.11%
  • Alexander

2 22.22%
  • Phoenix

0 0%

Thread: Battle of the returning Summons - VII, VIII and IX version.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Battle of the returning Summons - VII, VIII and IX version. RagnaToad's Avatar

Battle of the returning Summons.

Simple poll. We're not just talking about the most damage, but your favourite summon in general.

Only the summons that appear in all three FFs are in the list.

Vote!
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-21-2009 at 07:56 PM.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Battle of the returning Summons - VII, VIII and IX version. Xanatos's Avatar
    Definitely Bahamut,he is overall my favorite summon in every FF game.He is strong (one of the strongest summons) and he looks cool.To me he is even better than Neo Bahamut and Bahamut Zero from FF VII.
    His appearance in FF IX is just awesome and I like that he plays a small part of the story.
    I also like the video scenes of him in FF IX.Well there is nothing more to say than Bahamut rules.

I like Odin, he's not just awesome but he's very useful as well. I used him a fair bit in VII but I rarely saw him in VIII, must have had bad luck there but I loved when he appeared. Killing off enemies works for me, saves me doing it! I also like Shiva, Ifrit and Bahamut but Odin gets my first choice. He rocks.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)