Thread: Any suggestion what will i play next??

ninjastarforcex

Any suggestion what will i play next??

hello FF mania
    i currently playing FF7 and now in the middle of the disc 2
    i know disc 3 is not long (only fight the WEAPON and sephiroth )
    so i decide to pick next series of FF to play.
    too many FF here FF123456789.
    any suggestion?
    but only for PS1, because i play it on PSP
    ~need FF game with good story and not bad graphic(like ff5)~

i already beat FF4 so suggest another
    thx for your suggestion if you suggest

Melodious Schemer Any suggestion what will i play next?? Final Hearts 69's Avatar

Re: Any suggestion what will i play next??

Heya,
    Looking for a FF game to test your skills in rp? Then I suggest you play FF13 for ps3. It's really giving me a tough time, but it's a blast to play. It has great graphics and music. I had gotten the game when it came out and I still haven't beaten it yet...but that's mainly becuase I'm not the best strategist and I made the stupid mistake of putting it in storage. Anyways, it's the funnist Final Fantasy game I've played so far.
    characters you play as:
    Lightning
    Snow
    Saz-he has a baby chocobo chick
    Fang
    Vanille
    Hope
    throughout the storyline, you play as one of these characters (you change characters as you progress in the story) and you have a party of three people(like KH). As far as I had gotten in the game, the storyline is great. I had some difficulty fighting bosses...but overall I love the game.
    Last edited by Final Hearts 69; 06-13-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    "All I did was watch, I didn't even try to stop her...that was my sin and this...this is my punishment." -Vincent Valentine, FF7: Dirge of Cerberus-

ninjastarforcex

Quote Originally Posted by Final Hearts 69 View Post
    Heya,
    Looking for a FF game to test your skills in rp? Then I suggest you play FF13 for ps3. It's really giving me a tough time, but it's a blast to play. It has great graphics and music. I had gotten the game when it came out and I still haven't beaten it yet...but that's mainly becuase I'm not the best strategist and I made the stupid mistake of putting it in storage. Anyways, it's the funnist Final Fantasy game I've played so far.
    characters you play as:
    Lightning
    Snow
    Saz-he has a baby chocobo chick
    Fang
    Vanille
    Hope
    throughout the storyline, you play as one of these characters (you change characters as you progress in the story) and you have a party of three people(like KH). As far as I had gotten in the game, the storyline is great. I had some difficulty fighting bosses...but overall I love the game.
    i dont have PS3 T_T its expensive. and the LCD TV too T_T

I want to play a game. Any suggestion what will i play next?? Zargabaath's Avatar

Hey now, Final Fantasy V had some pretty good graphics for when it was released. But I would stay away from FFV and FFVI on the PSN since they are ports of their Final Fantasy Anthologies version which had long menu times and a script that does not match the later quality of their GBA versions. And the story is filled with humor that no other FF has matched. On the more serious side, it is definitely less serious than FFVI, let's say, but the characters do have some serious issues/(inner)problems that get overlooked.

My suggestion though goes to Final Fantasy. You ought to play the first game to see where it all started and to see where it has gone with each installment afterwards.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

As far as I am concerned you are playing the best FF game for the PS1 so unless you want to upgrade to a PS2 game (I would say 10 then!!!) then I would say 8 as the next best one your choice though.