Thread: Aeris alive?

Aeris alive?

I have heard and seen (on youtube) that there are certain ways that allows you to use Aeris through the whole game. Is this true? I am unsure I need to know if it is bullshit or not any ideas or explanations with concrete proof either way.

GameSharks

Debug modes
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    There is absolutely no way to do it in the game without using some sort of cheat device or a debug mode. All the gameshark does is swap out a character with her anyway, so in effect, you'd have a permanent character like Barret, wearing Aeris's skin and calling it Aeris.

But for all intents and purposes, she's dead as disco, with no "legal" way of reviving her, unless you use a device to alter the game coding.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Certified tech, come at me! Aeris alive? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She was originally planned to be alive longer than disc 1 up to a certain point, but the developers obviously shortened her lifespan. She died a watery death after being stabbed in disc 1.
    Currently Playing:

Boxer of the Galaxy Aeris alive? Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    She was originally planned to be alive longer than disc 1 up to a certain point, but the developers obviously shortened her lifespan. She died a watery death after being stabbed in disc 1.
    You are correct. Sephiroth is seen without gloves in the first few seconds of him coming down to strike from above, and when he is ripping the sword out he is shown wearing gloves (or vise versa) this is because the death scene was originally going to occur at the promised land in the northern crater once the real Sephiroth had recieved the black materia.

also, dead bodies float. If aeris was dead, she would not have sunk to the bottom of that lake. Cloud killed her.

Registered User Aeris alive? Cyric's Avatar
    I think you're looking into this too much, Rowan. There are arguments to be made against "dead bodies float". The woman had a hole in her abdomen, water seeps through and she sinks, etc. There are graphical errors in that scene that extend past Sephiroth's gloves: Aerith's ribbon fell off and was there again in the next scene.

To answer the thread's question - Aerith is dead, mang. You've gotta deal.

There is a way to bring her back.

- Buy 100 Phoenix Downs

- Level everybody to Level 99

- Go to the Gold Saucer and head to the battle area so you get tissues

- Head back to Aerith's home and head into Aerith's old bedroom

- Head into the menu and click on the tissues

- Cloud will now cry like a emo

- Walk out after Cloud is done crying and head back to the Gold Saucer and speak to the Battle Area and Don's room

- Don will walk in and ask Cloud why he's crying a bunch of snotty tissues and feel sorry for him and you'll get a Rainbow Chocobo

- Head back to the World Map and fly the Rainbow Chocobo to the river where Aerith died

- Head to the menu and click on your 100 Phoenix Downs

- Aerith will come back now as a Zombie and will now bite Cloud and infect him and then bite the rest of the main group.

- Cloud won't mind however and he spends the rest of the game as Zombies with Aerith while the others are infecting the virius futher throughout the world.

- Cloud and Aerith in a FMV with Eyes On Me playing in the background will now have hot and passionate Zombie sex and have a baby boy named Storm who is a baby Zombie.

The Meteor hits and everybody dies including Cloud and his Zombie family.

TL; DR

There is no way to revive Aerith without cheat codes and/ or glitching the game, and please stop being gullible. Not everything that you read, especially the internet is real.

Blog Entries
    I guess Bubblegum's post means that Aeris is quite the yandere... not that I didn't see that coming...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Aeris alive? Cyric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I guess Bubblegum's post means that Aeris is quite the yandere... not that I didn't see that coming...

Bubblegum's post escalated quickly.