Thread: Advent Children in WMV.

Advent Children in WMV.

I have downloaded the film Advent Children Complete in MKV format. I want to convert it into WMV so I can use it in some AMVS that I make. When it comes to converting it my laptop turns itself off (no shut down power just goes). Can anyone convert it for me if I send you the file it would have to be in WMV and then send it back to me via email. The best video converter to use is any video converter which can be downloaded free off the internet. I would be very much appreciated if anyone can do this for me thanks.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Advent Children in WMV. noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    O.o isnt this still violating the whole illegal downloading rule thing?

I'm not sure I think for personal use it is allowed not 100% on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by forum rules
    6. Illegal Content: Illegal Content includes things such as plots of terrorism, discussion of hacks, cracks, warez and other illegal content. Posting cracked software, ROMs, illegally downloaded songs, torrents are all part of this.
    As you're saying that you're going to send an illegally downloaded movie (!) to someone, I have to close this thread. I've quoted the forum rules which state pretty clearly that illegal content isn't allowed.
    It'd be okay if you asked for a free video converter in General Chat, maybe someone knows a good program. But please do not offer to send someone illegal content.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)