Thread: 2D Pixel Remasters

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2D Pixel Remasters

my question is this

are y'all gonna be like me and preorder these things like the obedient slave to the crystals you are or do you have willpower

I for one have no willpower with regard to different versions of any game I like unless it's a mobile only

my FF themed Wonderswan Color and my japanese Sega Saturn copy of the original Biohazard speaks to that

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Blog Entries
    Been considering it. Been kinda thinking that I haven't played 6 in a long time, and it was always my favorite. So I might buy an updated version of it.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will just forever be a sucker for re-releases

plus I mean FFIV never goes out of style

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

The Mad God 2D Pixel Remasters Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I was gonna get 6, but then I learned about the World Reborn mod for the Steam port of the mobile version, which is still available on the Squeenix store even though Steam pulled it.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Bananarama 2D Pixel Remasters Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm torn. Do I want remastered versions? Absolutely.

Will I play them on my phone? Probably not. I don't have a steam account because I'm a console peasant and really don't like gaming on a computer. I also can't see myself grinding my characters for hours while on my phone.

I do want to play FF3 though.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User 2D Pixel Remasters HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im not getting the pixel remasters but not out of any self control or some such nonsense.

Im just not too big into the idea that after just recently going through the hassle of re acquiring all my classic Final Fantasy games just for them to drop this months later. That being said, I'm no stranger to playing Final Fantasy games on my mobile devices for entirely too long. I've bought in to enough copies of these games to give it a rest.

Unless they decide to put some legit effort into making an actual remake similar to FFVII remake but that's just too expensive and time consuming for that too happen.

Bananarama 2D Pixel Remasters Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still hopefully awaiting the day they announce they'll put the I-VI bundle on PS4.

In the meantime I replayed the PS1 version of IV, after 20+ years and it still might be my #2 behind VI. I do want to replay V, because it's also been 20 years since I touched it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers