Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3?

Rabanastran Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3? Belugn's Avatar

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3?

I am so confused right now. I can swear I for some months due back found a scanlated page or something like that with FFTA characters I had never seen before, seemingly a hero and a heroine. I've been trying to find it again, but no matter how many different takes I try on phrasing my search on google, I can't seem to find something.

Have I just been...dreaming or something, or have anyone else stumbled upon something similar? ...I am so confused right now.

Lady Succubus Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's just you, or you found FFTA2. Because FFTA3 does not exist, and never has.

I'm sorry my post is so short, but you don't really give off anything to discuss.

Death Before Dishonor Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it is just you, at this time there is nothing in the works for a FFTA-3 although there probably will be one in time.

You probably found a page that some assholes put their as a joke or something to get you excited then you realize this is fake.

I found something similar to this but for a different game it looked authentic and real but I later discovered that in fact it was fake, assholes...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Rabanastran Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3? Belugn's Avatar
    @Mistress Sheena: Haha, of course I know it wasn't TA2, since I'm a huge fan of the game, along with the first one. And I'm really not looking for discussion, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this, and obviously it's as I thought, just fake.

@Kisuke: Then it was probably what I found too. It was really very well done.

It really would be fun with another FFTA, however. I really like the direction they took with everything in TA2.

Ok thanks guys, I guess we can let go of this topic then. If someone however do find this fake page, I'd like to see it again.
    Last edited by Belugn; 11-15-2009 at 10:11 AM.