Thread: Which of these songs are creepier?

Certified tech, come at me! Which of these songs are creepier? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Which of these songs are creepier?

I was listening to both versions of these songs on youtube. The song is underground music from Earthbound Zero. Which one creeps you out more?

Original
    YouTube - Mother 1-Underground

Unused EarthBound version
    YouTube - Hidden Track: Earthbound Music

(for the unused EB version, put the video quality at 240p to see the image pulse)

For me its the unused version because it sounds more sinister and it would just creep me out if i was in a real dark cave and this song was playing in the background.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Which of these songs are creepier? Aadria's Avatar

Re: Which of these songs are creepier?

Haha, I'd have to agree with you on the unused version. I think if I was in a real dark cave and music started playing, I'd be creeped out regardless of what it was. Who sets up speakers in dark caves and plays music? Creepers, that's who.
    "I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm."
    - George Carlin

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Which of these songs are creepier? ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: Which of these songs are creepier?

Holy crap on a stick! The unused Earthbound one scared the effing hell out of me! Seriously, I was sitting here listening to it through headphones, and it just shot through me. I've still got chills!