Thread: Lego Castlevania

Certified tech, come at me! Lego Castlevania SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lego Castlevania

Just came across this today. Its a lego re-enactment of the game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Heres the link for your viewing pleasure and enjoy.

YouTube - Legovania - Symphony of the Night
    Currently Playing:

I like to lol. Lego Castlevania ExQuentin's Avatar

Re: Lego Castlevania

Thanks man, I love stop motion! I tried to make my own stop motion lego video once when I was like 10, it was alright, but lasted like 10 seconds! LOL!

Blog Entries

thats so cool I think there is a big chance for us discussing this topic, I really like Castlevania Symphony of the Night and I think after seeing this video I am going to download the game off of Xbox Live arcade but if I play it online then I'll have to make my gamertag appear offline because if I dont my teammates will get mad at me spending all my time playing a game instead of with them
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

i liked the double dragons on in lego (suggested on side)
    brings back classic memories

Blog Entries

Is it true what they say about this game that it plays similar to games like super metroid? it looks like a really good game. I haven't played Castlevania games that much but they're fun. What made this title the best castlevania?
    Currently Playing:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Lego Castlevania Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    Is it true what they say about this game that it plays similar to games like super metroid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The nonlinearity of the game proved to be one of its most acclaimed aspects. The gaming press often draws comparisons between the gameplay of Symphony of the Night (and its 2-D successors) with the popular Super Metroid, which led to the coinage of the terms "Castleroid" and "Metroidvania" (portmanteaux of Castlevania and Metroid).
    Copied from the wikipedia article because I'm lazy.

As for the video, I couldn't finish it. Is it really necessary to make a thread about some youtube video you found?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Well, this IS the gaming media thread and game related videos go here. I found this lego re-enactment video amusing and thought I'd share it with the TFFers here.
    Currently Playing: