Thread: FFXII Piano Collection

FFXII Piano Collection

Forgive me if this topic has already been addressed but does anyone know if there is a Final Fantasy XII Piano Collection available?

I have the previous piano collections for the FF series and would love to hear the piano versions of some of the FFXII music.
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

.............. FFXII Piano Collection smurphy's Avatar

Re: FFXII Piano Collection

I came across free mp3s of the ff XII piano soundtrack on last.fm. Im fairly sure they are the real deal so you should create an account if you dont have one and see for yourself.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

I'll take a look thanks but I still can't find any official news on the Piano Collection. Maybe SquareEnix has stopped doing them.

Blog Entries

The last.fm collection is fanmade, not official.

From what I can see, there is no piano collection for XII yet but I also read on a forum (thus take this with a grain of salt, it may not be true) the reason one doesn't exist yet is because it's been delayed while they were working on the soundtrack for XIII.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    The last.fm collection is fanmade, not official.

From what I can see, there is no piano collection for XII yet but I also read on a forum (thus take this with a grain of salt, it may not be true) the reason one doesn't exist yet is because it's been delayed while they were working on the soundtrack for XIII.

~DragonHeart~
    I hope that's true and they haven't scrapped it entirely. Better late than never I say.