Thread: Downloading android app for your computer

the night man cometh Downloading android app for your computer Joxsjua's Avatar

Downloading android app for your computer

I was wondering for cheesy gaming purposes would downloading an android app to my computer be worth it? I know of people downloading emus on the android phones and being able to play console games. Does anyone know if there are FF games on android beyond FF 1 and 2? I know a lot of you have android phones and mines a touchscreen but just a verizon vx 10000 and trust me, doom 2 rpg sucks.
    I'm just looking for easy ways to play a good console rpg without buying a whole console. It seems that Nintendo and Square Enix filed some major lawsuits so finding emulator games is a lil tough unless you subscribe to pay-sites.
    Anyone have any ideas for getting FF3 on up, or is this not a legal discussion? Would getting an android app for my computer be a waste of time as far as gaming goes?
    ty for your patience

the night man cometh Downloading android app for your computer Joxsjua's Avatar

Re: Downloading android app for your computer

Is there a way to change this to an unanswered thread? I see all these threads where they can ask for answers and get acknowledged but I did not see an option to ask..

The Old Skool Warrior Downloading android app for your computer LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Downloading android app for your computer

Ah, those threads are a special type of "answer topic" specifically designed for the help desk type of areas. Unfortunately, without changing this entire forum to that style, I'd have no way of doing that for you.

To answer your other discussion - no, that actually falls under topics we shouldn't talk about on the forum. While discussing emulation is within the ruleset, discussing how to acquire said emulation is not. There's a tricky legal line when dealing with less-than-legal items.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.