Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • i looooovveee it!!

0 0%
  • it was cool...

1 100.00%
  • ....um....no!

0 0%

Thread: "Our Fantasy" Final Fantasy hip hop mixtape!

LadyJ

"Our Fantasy" Final Fantasy hip hop mixtape!

hey yo. bout to spit those fat rhymes!!....sic naw. but hey yall!! im new to the forums and liking it so far i did a final fantasy hip hop mixtape named "Our Fantasy" and would looooove to share it with people who not only love music but can respect the ff goodness! so! heres the single from the tape "Beat the Game" <3 let me know what ya think! and dont worry....i can take the truth! XD

OH! and also any request of any song from the tape is smiled on! heres the tracklist as well...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

[IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries

Re: "Our Fantasy" Final Fantasy hip hop mixtape!

do you happen to have any of your stuff on the internet besides megaupload, like youtube? It's not like I dont trust you to send me viruses/keyloggers through your music, but I'd rather give it a listen before downloading
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

LadyJ

yeeeaa, i understand. no one likes a virus. listen to it here.

LadyJ (ft. various artist) - Our Fantasy // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Blog Entries

haha just gave it a listen.

You sampled some of the best/epic songs from the final fantasy games, so props for that . It was hard to keep up sometimes while listening, but I appreciated the different allusions you went with; "Beat the Game" in particular had me going "ohhhhhhh!" a couple of times lol.

One thing though, the singing parts on some of the tracks sounded reallllly off key at times, like that chorus on "Lunar Cry" pretty much ruined it for me. Just something to work on.

I also enjoyed the Hero sample for NaS for the Destiny track, lol.

Not bad, you definitely have talent at the lyrics, keep at it and I hope you get some major recognition from it

How long did the whole writing/recording process take you? Just curious.

EDIT: also, welcome to the forums! I hope to see you stick around.
    Last edited by Rocky; 01-05-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

LadyJ

Lol awesome! Thanks for the detailed review and advice. The process of creation took a couple of months cause it turned into a more serious project half way thru. Im always working on something, wheather its myself, someone else, video, marketing or just learning more about the Industry so my business can run as proficient as they come....but let me stop "rapping" u up. im glad u enjoyed. If u know anyone else who likes hip hoo and finak fantasy u know where to bring em.