View Poll Results: Should i make a Final Fantasy, YouTube Channel?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 92.31%
  • No.

0 0%
  • I couln't care less.

1 7.69%

Thread: For all you Final Fantasy lovers?

Laculan

Post For all you Final Fantasy lovers?

Hey everyone, im new to the site and i am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan! I play it in my spare time and im a completiest (100%) I can't stand it if i miss anything, so if i miss anything that is "un-retainable" then i will start anew and learn from my mistake. I remember in Final Fantasy 10 (PS2) I missed the item that gets you into the place where "Anima" is and i had to completly start again.. :/

Anyway guys, this is just a thread that im posting just to say that i'm thinking of making a Final Fantasy "YouTube" Channel? Alot of people have posted videos on almost every possible thing you can do on Final Fantasy, but i think it would be fun. So if you all could really be supportive and subscribe to my Channel? I know most of you will be like "no" because to be fair everything's been done and im just gonna make this my new project. Im not going to make my Channel yet as i need to make my first video, so do you guys have any request's? Or should i just give up :L? <3
    - Thanks, Sean.
    Last edited by Laculan; 12-12-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Cause Can.

Mystyrion

Re: For all you Final Fantasy lovers?

If you've got the spare time to make videos.
    Why not?

I think its a fun hobby editing halo videos and putting them up. Even if im an average player.

Registered User For all you Final Fantasy lovers? The furthest light's Avatar

hell yeah go ahead I wish I was videoing some of the shit I do on COD or Halo somethings you just kick yourself for not videoing I say yeah it will be decent.

Hewerya love...? For all you Final Fantasy lovers? seanb's Avatar

haha we have the same name

Final Fantasy 7 FREAK!!! For all you Final Fantasy lovers? MidgarPeaceMaker01's Avatar

I think that's a great idea. Just like what Biaz x said, of you got the time to make videos, make them. It's a good hobbies too.

You remind me of my sister. She is a Kingdom Hearts MANIAC, and she can't afford to miss a single thing. sje will do the same as you; start over. She has every Kingskm Hearts game, and has passed all of them a BAZILLION times. LOL

Oh, and about the Final Fantasy YouTube, I'm with you. I thump its a great idea. I will especially love the Final Fantasy 7 section, since, to me, its the best videogame series of ALL TIME!!!
    "Happiness is a perfume. You cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself... "

Jack of all trades For all you Final Fantasy lovers? Red Mage's Avatar

Well if your heart tells you to.... or the poll results then go with it.

Hi there were Red Mages. We can hurt you with our Black Magic and heal you with our white Magic just so we can kick your asses some more. If we run out of MP or is just bored we can shank you with our sword. No need to waste your slots on a Black or White Mage since we can do both and more. So what if our stats aren't good or we can't use the best Magic of either classes, we can still hold our own far better than those two. Did we forget we also have a pimp hat and a badass feather on it. Our outfit's color is the same as your blood that is about to be spilled the second you fight us.Muhahahhaha Blue Mages,Dragoons,Monks, all of the classes don't got shit on us. Were just that good.

Sounds like a lot of fun! will you post fun glitches i love to see stuff like that?