Thread: Your stats

MighttyGazelle

Your stats

How strong were you before you battled the final boss? Record how strong you were or are now.

Pretty strong. I levelled too much before beating the final boss. .-." I think I had 10.000+ HP (only Tidus and Auron) and much much strengh. xD" At least I can say that it was pretty easy to beat the crap out of Sin. XD And Yu Yevon... was basically a joke to me XD"

Currently, I try to beat all Dark Aeons, so everone in my party (Tidus, Auron & Kimarhi) have 20.000+ HP (I think Tidus as well as Auron has got 26.000 something). The rest.. I don't know and I don't really care, as long as I can win battles. I never really look at my stats. ^^"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Before the Jecht/Yu Yevon bosses, I was pretty strong, most characters has 9999HP, and really high Strength due to a lot of grinding I did inside Sin before I entered the final battles, but I did have problems with Jecht, but nothing a little thinking couldn't solve, now i'm on my way to having max stats (255 on everything, and LOT's of HP).

By the way, this is my third playthrough i'm talking about, and hopefully my"100%" file eventually.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

I had finish the individual sphere grid areas for my characters, and probably started on a second one.

Kimahri was the exception. I think I completed the whole grid with him.

Registered User Your stats
    I've only plugged in 66 hours so far into FFX, and I don't think any of my characters have went completely around the sphere grid.

Auron is my strongest in my party. He has 9,999 hp and strength is 137
    Wakka 9,999 hp and 113 strength
    Tidus 9576 hp and 85 strength
    Lulu 5980 hp and 45 strength, she is a mage so her Magic is 75 and Magic defense is 82

I don't bother playing the other characters unless I have to.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

That's strange to me that Tidus has only 87, do you not use him much? The only reason it's strange is because most players use him as a main character, and his stats are usually the best nearing the end.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Registered User Your stats
    I honestly haven't used Tidus that much in my game. My favorite party consists of Auron, Wakka, and Lulu. I use Auron as my main character when I fight. He has participated in every single battle ever since he joined my party. I'm pretty partial to him, I guess.

I don't think Tidus is a bad character or anything like that. I guess I just don't play the game like most people do. Probably not the most conventional way, either! XD

I can still defeat Sin and Yu Yevon pretty easily with those stats, so I guess it works out pretty well for me.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Your stats Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty Strong, But I still have Lots to do...I don't use that many ppl. I use Yuna, Tidus, Auron, And Kimari.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I honestly haven't used Tidus that much in my game. My favorite party consists of Auron, Wakka, and Lulu. I use Auron as my main character when I fight. He has participated in every single battle ever since he joined my party. I'm pretty partial to him, I guess.

I don't think Tidus is a bad character or anything like that. I guess I just don't play the game like most people do. Probably not the most conventional way, either! XD

I can still defeat Sin and Yu Yevon pretty easily with those stats, so I guess it works out pretty well for me.
    That's a nice way to play through the game, like I say, everyone uses Tidus, the reason being for me personally is because he's the main protagonist, therefore I sort of feel like I must play with him, or it doesn't feel right, but that's me.

I think that LuLu is only useful earlier in the game when magic is essential, but as you progress, I rely on my heavy strength based characters to just attack, attack, and attack XD.

Became A Hero Your stats ZantetsukenZack's Avatar
    I spent WAAAYYY too much time on this game....everyone's attack is 99,999 including wimpy LuLu and Yuna

Tidus- HP: 35,646; stats:all 255 except for magic and luck
    Yuna- HP: 27,375; stats: same as Tidus
    Auron- HP: 27,930; stats: same
    Wakka- HP: 27,518; stats: same
    LuLu- HP: 9999 (haven't gotten break HP limit yet..) stats: same
    Kimahri- HP: 27,544; stats: same
    Rikku- HP: 27,260; stats: same

still working on it..ugh
    Last edited by ZantetsukenZack; 08-16-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Your stats Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyranSolo View Post
    That's a nice way to play through the game, like I say, everyone uses Tidus, the reason being for me personally is because he's the main protagonist, therefore I sort of feel like I must play with him, or it doesn't feel right, but that's me.

I think that LuLu is only useful earlier in the game when magic is essential, but as you progress, I rely on my heavy strength based characters to just attack, attack, and attack XD.
    I always used Tidus because I thought he was useful... High agility, useful white magic spells, and decent strength to boot.

And I agree with the Lulu thing. Her black magic early on in the game is powerful as hell. No characters can really come close to her on those damage levels. Then, coming closer to the end of the game, I feel I have to start shoehorning her into battles, because "Oh hey I haven't used her in a while." Same with Yuna. Not Kimahri, though. **** Kimahri.

As for stats, Jesus, I've beaten this game so many times it's unhealthy. My two notable runs were the closest I'll ever come to a perfect run, which are, on all characters:

9,999 HP
    999 MP
    255 STR
    255 DEF
    255 MAG
    255 MAG DEF
    170 AGL
    255 ACC
    255 LUCK

I don't break HP and MP limit because what's the point? There are only a couple of bosses in the game that I'd say are a lot easier with breaking HP and MP limits. It's never necessary for a fight so long as you know what you're doing. I also stop somewhere around 170 for Agility because that's technically the cap. Though you can still raise the stat until 255, there will never be a noticeable change.

And an NSG (No sphere grid) run, which has all characters at their original stats. I'd look them up right now, but I don't care enough to do so. You can figure it out.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Became A Hero Your stats ZantetsukenZack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    255 LUCK
    How did you get their luck so high?? I know you can easily raise all the other stats by getting spheres from the battle arena monsters.And as for my magic im just far too lazy to fight the giant dark elem. jelly to get more magic spheres.(The only thing I know of that hurts it is Anima.)

But luck spheres I get rarely and if I do I always end up putting another sphere in its place...

p.s has anyone else had everyone go through each others sphere grid ?? don't do it because it makes switching characters absoluely pointless..besides Yuna's summons.
    Last edited by ZantetsukenZack; 08-16-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Your stats Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukenZack View Post
    How did you get their luck so high?? I know you can easily raise all the other stats by getting spheres from the battle arena monsters.And as for my magic im just far too lazy to fight the giant dark elem. jelly to get more magic spheres.(The only thing I know of that hurts it is Anima.)

But luck spheres I get rarely and if I do I always end up putting another sphere in its place...
    You can get them by fighting two Original Creations. The Greater Spheres drop Luck Spheres, and The Earth Eater drops fortune spheres. I don't even recommend doing it. As long as everything else is maxed, you don't need luck.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

My Fellow Gamers:

I maxed out my Sphere Grid and built Break HP Shields for 4 Characters and Break MP and HP Shields for the tree remaining characters. This took a very long time to do but I was curious as to what I could wrangle out of the Sphere Grid. My players all had about HP of 64,000 and three players with an MP value of 3000 in addition to the HP boost. The Final Battle was more like a Cerimony then a fight. I was really impressed with it though. The graphic art in this game still awes me to this day. I just started playing FF XII and it has beautifully done art work, too! I feel very privaleged to play such creations as these.

Keep on play'n da GAME!

Gamer X
    If we forget the experience past in the course of human events we will reap greater tragedies than were once before.

Finding this place a little dull... Your stats xTidus's Avatar
    Well i guess my chars where stronger than they should be I have reached 180+ luck with my chars And all chars have 25k+ hp With 255 of everything except magic def which i only have 254 for some reason ..Anyways i beat all Dark Aeons and Penance Along with nemesis.
    The chars i used throughout the game to beat bosses ect. were Rikku Yunaa and Tidus.

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

I still spend time building the left over stats on this game just when I'm bored. I feel like everything you take time to do In this game pays off

Tidus- HP: 36,646; stats:all 255 except for Luck
    Yuna- HP: 28,375; stats: same
    Auron- HP: 28,930; stats: same
    Wakka- HP: 27,518; stats: same
    LuLu- HP: 27,417 stats: same
    Kimahri- HP: 27,546; stats: same
    Rikku- HP: 28,270; stats: same

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Re: Your stats

I went a bit over board lol
    99,999HP
    255 all the rest minus accuracy and evasion as luck takes care of thoses hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    255 all the rest minus accuracy and evasion as luck takes care of thoses hehe.
    Actually, luck is pretty pointless, if you have maxed out accuracy an and evasion you don't need luck. Even with maxed evasion or accuracy you can still get hit or miss, so I don't see how maxing out luck would cover that.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Devon, UK (Inside a Zone-eater as it's very roomy and rent-free)

At the moment my stats are still reasonably low,

Highest STR is Auron which is in the 80's
    Highest EVA is Lulu in 70-80's (I think)

Been playing it recently, only have Caladbolg and Godhand (The others I think I have but only half STR) And although I defeated Ultima, I'm still failing on Omega, just really can't be bothered to grind for hours.

Any recommendations for grinding or is just Omega or Sin the places to go?
    Last edited by TigermusiQ; 03-28-2010 at 10:21 AM.
    ------

I call out these prayers to the sky, heavy with thought, see your face.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of a soul colored by love.
    See me grow wings and fly high, passions will die down below.
    I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.
    Watching me, watching you.

The Lone Dagger Your stats Xithor's Avatar

Well I also kinda went a bit overboard haha I played probably 158 hours on FFX and my strongest party is Tidus, Yuna, and Wakka.

Tidus is around 17,000 HP, Yuna is around 15,000 HP, and Wakka is at like 22,000 HP. They each have maxed out (255) in Strength, Defense, Magic Defense, and Accuracy. Coupled with them being able to Break the Damage Limit they hit for 99,999 every time. Everyone else is maxed out strength and defense and working towards the other stuff

Registered User Your stats Zidane77's Avatar

I have Auron on 33.000, Yuna on 30.000 and the others have yet to have break HP limit.
    Everyone as break damage limit to 99.999 and i pretty much finished the sphere grid for everyone except Rikku.
    The aeons are from 15-37.000 hp and do all 99.999 and every stats is pretty much above 200 and most of them 255 with both characters and aeons.

Shiro Ninja Your stats Snow Villiers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Well I also kinda went a bit overboard haha I played probably 158 hours on FFX and my strongest party is Tidus, Yuna, and Wakka.

Tidus is around 17,000 HP, Yuna is around 15,000 HP, and Wakka is at like 22,000 HP. They each have maxed out (255) in Strength, Defense, Magic Defense, and Accuracy. Coupled with them being able to Break the Damage Limit they hit for 99,999 every time. Everyone else is maxed out strength and defense and working towards the other stuff
    same here!!! i got really bored and i did the AP trick and got everyone to learn EVERYTHING!!!

its funny how lulu and yuna can do 9999999999999999999.99 damage just from a standard attack lol...

P.S. the AP trick is just a way to kill time and make your party UBER! and i kinda like having a good fight with bosses

i have ears :) Your stats Full Life's Avatar

if its ff 5 or 6 it would be 36 if its anyother it would normaly be 50 or 99
    well at least its ohkay...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG]URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL][/IMG]

Come Join my chat!
    http://mainlyrp.chatango.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Time Hero View Post
    if its ff 5 or 6 it would be 36 if its anyother it would normaly be 50 or 99

To bad this game doesn't have levels.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games