Thread: Working International version codes?

Working International version codes?

Does anyone have working codes for the international version?

I'm in desperate need for codes to get Caladbolg, World Champion and Attack Reels as I hate Chocobo racing and Blitzball, but need Tidus and Wakka for beating the optional bosses.

A cheat to have 10 of every enemy captured would also be nice. It's just so boring and time consuming.

Thanks.

Get FFXED, you can use it to get all of those things.

Tried that, doesn't work.
    The game won't load the save and only displays some kanji that ought to say "the save file is corrupt".

Email me your save ([email protected]). I'll figure out the problem.

-edit-

I loaded up your save and your edits were there. There is nothing wrong with it. Remember that the save folder and the save inside MUST have valid names and be in agreement, or the save will not load. In other words, the folder and raw save must be named BISLPS-25088FF0906xx, where xx is the slot number - 1. So, naming them BISLPS-25088FF090601 will put the edited save in slot 2.

A few things I noticed about your edits:

1. Seymour is not enabled, so he doesn't work.
    2. Your Caladbolg has 0 attack power, so it does no damage.

Normal weapons, as well as celestial weapons, have 16 attack power and +3% critical hit.
    Last edited by fuzzymillipede; 09-14-2009 at 12:03 PM.

I see.
    The last time I used the values you posted on codemasters-project, but this time I couldn't find them anymore and had already deleted the old edited save.

I added Seymour on a whim, then realized I don't even want him after I pressed the OK button, so I really don't need him.

Edit: Wow, you answered my mail really quick, didn't expect a reply this fast.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Megidolaon; 09-15-2009 at 06:14 AM.

Yeah, I have a program that notifies me as soon as I receive an email. So I take it you got FFXED to work?

The program itself works just fine, but the game tells me edited saves are corrupt.

Tell me the exact names of the save folder and files as they appear on your memory card.

I kept the exact names (minus the "(edited)" of course) for the archives and inside are the folders with that exact name (which I transfered exactly like that from my memory card).

I suggest you use uLaunchElf to copy your unedited save folder from the memory card, and paste with psuPaste on your USB drive. Edit the PSU save in FFXED, and change the save slot number (in the Misc menu) to something else so it won't overwrite your first save. When you are done, copy the edited PSU save from the USB drive and psuPaste it to the memory card. It will create a working save file for you.

If that doesn't work, contact me on Windows Messenger ([email protected]) and we can sort this out.
    Last edited by fuzzymillipede; 09-16-2009 at 10:23 AM.

I did the same with normal paste. Will do again with psuPaste.

What is the difference actually?

Normal copy/paste does not rename the files. It is only good if you want to completely overwrite the original save, or if you know how to properly rename the files so that they will load. Evidently, you do not understand the proper way to rename the files, so the solution is to let FFXED do it for you.