Thread: tidus fans

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES tidus fans Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

tidus fans

if tidus came up to you what would you say?????

Registered User tidus fans

Re: tidus fans

Hi Tidus. Why do you wear shorts that have one leg longer than the other?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Me: "If you're here, does that mean other Final Fantasy characters came to life, too?"

Tidus: "Yeah, they did."

Me: "Then what am I doing talking to you? Where's Hope? And Fang? And Zidane? And Maqui? And the other characters that are more awesome?"

Tidus: "..."

Me: *runs off in search of the other ones*

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries

Me: "Hey, are you tidus?"

Tidus: "Yeah what's up?"

Me: "SEAGULLS!"

Tidus: "Wher- OH SEAGULLS COME HERE SEAGULLS!"

Then I would take his wallet and try to buy things but I would fail because the economy doesn't run on fish organs
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Go with me, Exkaizer~ tidus fans Treize's Avatar

I think Tidus would be one of the characters from Final Fantasy games that I would least like to talk to. It doesn't seem like he would be that interesting to talk to, so I would probably not like to talk to him at all... I would probably be like Fate and say, "Why can't I talk to someone else."

This may seem picky, but when you type please use capital letters and punctuation. It really helps and takes very little effort.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES tidus fans Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

ok ok im tidus and im here to spread the good word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    ok ok im tidus and im here to spread the good word
    SEAGULLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Treize
    This may seem picky, but when you type please use capital letters and punctuation. It really helps and takes very little effort.
    lol. Are you really going to tell some kid whose name is ethan to use some correct grammar? You be crazy.
    Last edited by Rocky; 02-05-2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: heehee ;)

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I approve everything but the banana shoes. Tell Sora I said the same thing.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-22-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I approve everything but the Banana shoes. Tell Sora I said the same thing.
    Hey hey now, take it easy on poor Sora, he was only like 14 when he had those clown shoes. Did you know how much his mom had to work the corner for a pair of those?

Besides, I had a pair that was kinda cool like his shoes back when I was in the 8th grade, so no hate!

Time Lord tidus fans Rosetyler1's Avatar

if Tidus came up to me I'd say, dude i have your symbol from your pants tattooed on my back and our neclaces match! Cool huh? then i'd invite him for coffee or something.. lol later I would stear hit sword because it is awsome and well Yeah.. I think I might be his stalker lol

I would explode to save your life~ tidus fans SeaAlchemist's Avatar

Me:Can I talk to Auron?Or a character slightly cooler then you >.<
    Tidus:*runs off crying*
    Me: O_O Oddly enough i feel good ^_____^
    Last edited by SeaAlchemist; 03-05-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Che

I'd probably punch him in the face for being such a huge tool.

Well che that is kinda what he does he really can't help himself
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Let's make it rain. tidus fans Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blitzball King View Post
    if tidus came up to you what would you say?????
    That I named my chihuahua after him.

if tidus came up to me i would tell him to turn me into a final fantasy character(a version of me) and bring me into his world.

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

I would say, "'Sup, dude?"

And..... That's just about it. Nothing more, nothing less. Unless if I lose my glasses in the bottom of the sea, then otherwise.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Registered User tidus fans xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    That I named my chihuahua after him.
    Weird i named my chihuahua Rikku!
    Anyway I wouldn't say anything to Tidus it would be more along the lines of rape. :3
    Some people say Poland is like the Mexico of Europe...I don't know what that means, but I like it!! - Chris :')

Play for my Blizball team!!!

*Looks at him confussed*

me- "Your from the final fantasy world?"

Tidus- "Yeah."

me- "Take me back with you!!!"

Final Fantasy Roleplay Forum!!
    http://eternalfinalfantasy.proboards.com/