Thread: They're Silenced, shut up. . .

Memento Rhapso They're Silenced, shut up. . . Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They're Silenced, shut up. . .

So, let's ignore the technicalities for a second and talk about stupid things that will never happen.
    I was thinking of this as a random thought playing X today, and then letting it mull around my mind I chose to maybe provoke some activity (or trolling -.-) and make a thread out of it
    Yuna .vs. Lulu, physical fist fight dealie, no magic whatsoever, no staffs or dolls, just hand to hand, who would kick who's ass and why?
    Also, if you want to add some meat to your post, make a little back story as to why they're fighting, and reasons on who would win. I'd say Yuna, for even though she's smaller, she may have some submission fighting defense going on. But if she didn't, Lulu for her larger size (breasts excluded).

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Re: They're Silenced, shut up. . .

LuLu would bitch slap Yuna and Yuna would fall over and cry.

Alright to add more.

Mainly I see LuLu winning because of her tough attitude, Yuna is more of a neutral type who wouldn't want to put full force into her punches.
    Last edited by loaf; 08-15-2010 at 05:05 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Mad God They're Silenced, shut up. . . Heartless Angel's Avatar

It depends entirely whose sphere grid they've been using.

Assuming we're looking outside of game mechanics, I'd have to know what part of the game they were fighting in. If it were early on, I'd say Lulu, because Yuna was far too nice, and didn't have a whole lot of backbone to her. Later in the game though, I'd say Yuna would kick her ass. SHe's always had drive, we know this because she was willing to give her life for a cause she believed in, but it wasn't until later in the game when she REALLY got serious. Though I can't fathom why they'd be fighting in the first place.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    It depends entirely whose sphere grid they've been using.

Assuming we're looking outside of game mechanics, I'd have to know what part of the game they were fighting in. If it were early on, I'd say Lulu, because Yuna was far too nice, and didn't have a whole lot of backbone to her. Later in the game though, I'd say Yuna would kick her ass. SHe's always had drive, we know this because she was willing to give her life for a cause she believed in, but it wasn't until later in the game when she REALLY got serious. Though I can't fathom why they'd be fighting in the first place.
    Yeah, I was gonna say it depends on the era. Early X, late X, or X-2 if it's even respected as a game.
    Maybe Rikku started a rumor that Yuna was making fun of Lulu's dress-belt things? I dono lol ¯\(°_o)/¯

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Registered User They're Silenced, shut up. . . kupo's Avatar

lulu...not only does she have the attitude, but those boobs of hers could do some damage too.

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Three words LULU WOULD WIN!!! No contest she would win hands down!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markandrewkinzett View Post
    Three words LULU WOULD WIN!!! No contest she would win hands down!!!
    Uh you wanna elaborate why? I mean, there are a few good answers up there but maybe you have some kind of crazy awesome story to go with it lol it'd add a little filling to your post

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Well, she could probably knock Yuna out with her boobs.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Edit: Heartless Angel already said that fml.

One of Lulu's boobs alone could probably kick Yuna's ass so I don't see how that's even a competition.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-16-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Lulu looks like shes into that S&M stuff so she might let Yuna win because she gets off on getting beat up.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Death Before Dishonor They're Silenced, shut up. . . Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yuna in FFX would not stand a chance. Maybe in FFX-2 when she finally grows a pair. But not X.

Lulu has that Queen B vibe about her. You don't mess with chicks like that.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

If it was Yuna form X Lulu was kick Yuna's butt, Yuna would be very stand back. But if it was Yuna from X-2 I think she would have a bit better of a chance.

Final Fantasy Roleplay Forum!!
    http://eternalfinalfantasy.proboards.com/

Ok lets have some fun with this one.

Going to break this down into what you see, characteristics and their personality traits.

Armour break downs:
    Lulu: Lots of leather. Who else wore leather?? Well the Romans, Greeks, and plenty of other nations in one point or another in history. Why am I bringing this up? Because leather is tough and abosorbs impacts nicely. Also with the slickness of the leather some shots could graze and slide off with minimal damage

Frufru furry thing, also a dampener for strikes, think of it as a huge cushion.

The dress section: While loose at the bottom, it is pretty form fit from the waist to knees. This is a negative in my opinion because it limits movement.

High heels: While most depictions show heels this is not a good combination with the battle attire. While they could act as eye gouging daggers the limitations put on Lulu by her dress makes them ineffective for that purpose. So she pretty much gets the shaft by further limiting movement and speed (cause seriously who really has seen a person affectively run and manuvor in heels?)

Over all the combination adds a decent amount of protection but also reduces speed and movement due to weight, stiffness and lack of the ability to move.

Yuna:
    Cloth, while it adds no real protection it does enable the wearer to move freely with virtually no restrictions to movement. It is a breathable fabric also so the wearer doesn't have to worry about not being able to release body heat.

Torso wrap with huge bow on back; while the bow adds for nothing but distraction the torso wrap will add a little cushion for mid torso blows.

Skirt; This is her second biggest benefit. Loose fitting allow a lot of motion and due to the material offers speed with out restriction. Down fall is it is more likely to blow up in the wind offering distraction.

Boots, while generally boots are heavy they are beneficial for movement and foot protection specially against Lulu's vicious heel stomp.

Physical characteristics:
    While Lulu is bigger and stronger in body shape her boobs that everyone is so fond of are a HUGE down fall. As any chick knows, boobs are uber sensitive and Lulu has some passive targets with not a whole lot covering them. Speaking of which, how the hell do they not fall out during moments of high motion?

Yuna while of smaller stature has a lot of heart and speed to her advantage. On the opposite spectrum she has smaller breasts which are harder to hit.

Also hair could play a factor in this cat fight. While they both have longer then man hair, Lulu's is pulled up and restricted so if by chance Yuna does get ahold of it, there is less chance of her getting free. Yuna's is shorter in the front and more free flowing making it easier for her to get out of the dreaded hair grab technique. With Lulu's movement restrictions she also would not have a decent chance of getting a hold of Yuna's ponytail.

Now down to the actual fight. With each characters low physical attack abilities this is going to be a long drawn out fight. There will be a lot of blows taken which would feel like a soft pillow hitting you in the face.

Basically all of the armor and speed would not matter because in the end it would be an endurance challenge and both women would pass out before actually being able to physically harm the other.

My opinion of the match = draw.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I also don't think Yuna would go for the cheap shot to the sensitive spots, she's too nice lol. Lulu however, I'd be amazed if she wasn't into s&m, so causing pain in that fashion is probably nothing unusual to her lol. Lulu is suprisingly agile for her outfit, which would otherwise seem to be problematic. I also think Lulu ultiamtely has alot more endurance, at least during most of X. In X-2, Yuna would win, but I mean comon, how you could lose to a pregnant woman is beyond me <.<

Let darkness overshadow the light.. They're Silenced, shut up. . . Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

FFX version of each?
    Lulu would win
    I mean in the assault of the wedding scene, she is also grinding on the iron chains with tidus and auron and gang.

Lulu was also a guardian 3 times over, meaning she definitely has the battle experience, even if it's for the magic, she can still think better.

Lulu also has the attitude. Yunas attitude was too cute in FFX to be taken seriously

FFX-2 versioin
    Yuna is seen doing a weird dismount in the beginning meaning she has learnt some new moves haha
    And lulu is pregnant sooo... No contest

Lulu wins in the first,
    Yna in the second.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...