Thread: Alternate ending (made up)

Consistently Average Alternate ending (made up) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alternate ending (made up)

i havent done much in this thread so i thought i'd make a new one.

What if Seymore actually gained control of Sin and began his mass destruction of Spira?

I think it would be agood twist to the story as the crazy antagonist acheives his goal but i know it would never work because of Tidus needing to make peace with his father.

Does anyone out there have any ideas? how it would turn out, what the fight would look like etc?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Alternate ending (made up) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Alternate ending (made up)

Pretty much exactly like you image it to?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Pretty much exactly like you image it to?
    How do you mean?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Badass Military Agent Alternate ending (made up) Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

What if there was no other way to destroy Sin besides the Final Aeon thing, you obviously saw that they pwned Yunalesca. So what if the only way of destroying Sin was for Yuna to sacrifice her guardians? Who do you think would had volunteered for it?

If Seymour gained control of Sin and started mass chaos, that'd be cool, who cares about Tidus needing to make peace with his pops, tough luck kid, he's one of few FF characters that even knew their parents.

Judging by the way it would end, I would have think X-2 would had been drasticly different of course, instead of Yuna looking for Tidus, It's a new summoner trying to correct Yuna's retarded mistake of destroying Yunalesca, now that would be wild. Now that would be a true sequel to an FF game, the new main character correcting the mistakes of the previous one.

In a post-apocalyptic world, where Sin reigns supreme, A lone female summoner, who lost her parents when the foolish High Summoner Yuna destroyed Yunalesca forever throwing away hopes of stopping the New Sin-Seymour searches for a way to correct the mistakes of the fallen hero.

.... damn I'm good

P.S I love Yuna, just stating what the new summoner would have said.
    Last edited by Linus Li Lelouch; 02-05-2011 at 11:05 PM.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Squall-Lelouch View Post
    What if there was no other way to destroy Sin besides the Final Aeon thing, you obviously saw that they pwned Yunalesca. So what if the only way of destroying Sin was for Yuna to sacrifice her guardians? Who do you think would had volunteered for it?

If Seymour gained control of Sin and started mass chaos, that'd be cool, who cares about Tidus needing to make peace with his pops, tough luck kid, he's one of few FF characters that even knew their parents.

Judging by the way it would end, I would have think X-2 would had been drasticly different of course, instead of Yuna looking for Tidus, It's a new summoner trying to correct Yuna's retarded mistake of destroying Yunalesca, now that would be wild. Now that would be a true sequel to an FF game, the new main character correcting the mistakes of the previous one.

In a post-apocalyptic world, where Sin reigns supreme, A lone female summoner, who lost her parents when the foolish High Summoner Yuna destroyed Yunalesca forever throwing away hopes of stopping the New Sin-Seymour searches for a way to correct the mistakes of the fallen hero.

.... damn I'm good

P.S I love Yuna, just stating what the new summoner would have said.
    Dude, i'd pick that version over the real X-2 any day

I also think there should be a CGI scene in which Seymore defeats Ject and takes over Sin, transfoming it into Sinmore, a more powerful version that manages to trick all of Spira into thinking that it is a good guy when we can all plainly see that it isn't.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)