Thread: Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska?

Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska?

I searched for a thread like that but haven't found one, so sorry if it's already existing. ^^

I wondered if anyone here would also be interested in a prequel of FFX. I really love Auron, Jecht and Braska and enjoyed every single video sequence you got with the three of them. I'd really like to have a whole game just playing the three of them. x3
    I'm quite aware that probably it won't happen ever, but it would've been quite great. (Well, I think it would be better than FFX-2 XD")

I'm DYING to see you! Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    I would love a prequel, I think I would like Braska to be like Yuna , Auron like well himself and Jecht like Tidus. I mean in stats not in personality. Great job posting this Freya. A lot of people are going to post on this.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    There was a previous thread I remember but I wouldn't be surprised if i's been long buried. Pretty sure it was for a sequel but someone tossed out the prequel idea and I was certainly all for it.

I loved the brief footage of Braska, Jecht and Auron's adventures seen in FFX and the characters strike me as being more appealing than those of FFX itself. Only problem is it might become a bit of a sausagefest if there aren't any female leads and the level of cutscenes remains consistent with FFX...
    victoria aut mors

Nom. Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? Echo's Avatar
    A prequel would be AMAZING, and there could easily be more characters implemented to flesh out Spira's background a lot more. For example how did Auron know Maester... K.. K-something.. y'know the bald guy that Seymour killed. (Haven't finished FFX my PS2 brokeand recently got it fixed and am fighting Sin atm).
    .:\~`My TFF Family`~/:.

Setzer = Father
    ~Crazy Chocobo~= Mother
    $Nanaki$ = Uncle
    Rikkuffx = Sister
    SelphieTilmitt = Aunt
    perfect shadow = Uncle

Yea I'm back. After three years. So my family is probably dead or don't remember me.

Yes, yes, yes. A prequel to FFX would be fantastic, don't get me wrong, X-2 as a game itself is great, but Square really messed up the story, it hardly has anything to do with X...at all.

So a prequel would be great, because in my opinion, Auron's personal story was far more interesting that anyone else' in the game.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

I want to play a game. Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? Zargabaath's Avatar
    Final Fantasy X is one of my favourite Final Fantasies, however I would not be glad about a FFX prequel. I liked the scenes of Auron's past, but I don't think they need their own game. I would prefer that Square Enix work on new games- new IPs. One thing I liked about the Final Fantasy series was its independence game to game. Successful sequels or prequels are hard to make in any medium leaving fans of the original disappointed. Square has made money with their sequels or prequels in the Final Fantasy series but they did not achieve the same success as their original by a good margin.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

harkat2122
    yes i think that a prequel would of been better then x-2 i *SPOILER* agree that finding tidus in the end of it was good* END SPOILER* but haveing a game with auron braska and jecht but im hopeing for one too

DemonAngel
    A prequel would be a great edition to the Final Fantasy Series.The game with Braska,Auron,and Jecht might be better than X-2,just depends.Thank you,Freya for a great thread.
    Last edited by DemonAngel; 07-18-2009 at 07:53 PM.

I would be all for this. Jecht was a very good character and I would really like a chance to play as him. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be appealing to some people considering you would know the ending and some of the scenes that you've already seen in X. Great idea though.. some people would jump all over this.

Do the elements trust you? Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? bahamuts heir's Avatar

Re: Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska?

Quote Originally Posted by ViviMasterMage View Post
    I would love a prequel, I think I would like Braska to be like Yuna , Auron like well himself and Jecht like Tidus. I mean in stats not in personality. Great job posting this Freya. A lot of people are going to post on this.
    I completely agree it would be great
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

a prequel would be awesome i wonder if we asked maybe they would

Registered User Prequel with Auron, Jecht and Braska? Yesha's Avatar

A prequeL.. is not a bad idea, I aLso have more things that I wouLd Like to know about them especiaLLy with Braska..

but it isn't reaLLy needed..

FFX and X-2.. had showed enough about them and the things that happened to them.. A story of their own wouLd be reaLLy boring, because if you've pLayed FFX and X-2 you aLready know what wiLL happened to them..

But, I don't know.. If Square Enix wouLd think about doing this, then I hope they wouLd add more things to spice up their story.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

I swear this was talked about before. FFX-3 I think was the thread name. I think it would be better to show the first Pilgrimage rather then Braska, Auron and Jecht.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games