Thread: Hp

Hp

What's the highest HP you've had on character?
    Auron has 44.000 and every stats is almost maxed 255, except luck which is 25-30
    Also i got another question: Does stats go farther than 255? For example if defence is 255 and i use a defence sphere, does it have effect?

Never cared that much to finish this game 100% (and i've been playing this game since it came out) but today i finally defeated all dark aeons and the only thing left is Penance, which is brutal.
    The only bosses/aeons i used Yojimbo's Zanmato were only the hardest dark aeons (Bahamut,Anima,Magus Sisters and 2/5 fights of Yojimbo), which i do in emergency but i wanted to defeat everything else normally (including Nemesis, Penance etc.)

So i have 3 questions:
    1. Highest HP
    2.Does stats go farther then 255
    3.When did you use Zanmato (if you did)

Re: Hp

Max stats is 255. Highest HP is 99,999.

I am still in the works of farming items on my current file. I have a few characters around 30k HP.

I never used Zanmato yet on my current file, I rarely use summons.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

so it's useless to use a defence sphere if defence is already 255?
    Ok good to know.

I got all my sats (except luck which was at about 120ish) up to 255 and my HP hit about 39-40,000. I intend to do it again however to get their HP up to 99,999. And don't think that can't be done cuz it can and I have seen it cuz I helped my missus do it!!!

my hp goes up to 99999 in x because i max the sphere grid my artibutes go to 255 is were mt luck goes to 125.i do this every time i play it.and it just takes the piss cause ur party is that strong ur basically hittin everythink in one hit its just pathetic.but then again u have got the monster arena and the dark aeons.

There are not enough slots on either grid to get max hp and stats. max stats except luck and ul have about 40k (or around there)

OK well I was referring to base hp stats, obviously if you stack hp +10, 20, 30% etc on armour then you can reach above 70k, but personally I don't count that as "character" stats, more as equipment stats
    Still, the topic was "highest hp", so it counts. My bad