Thread: how old

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES how old Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

how old

how old is rikku and whats her last name????

Re: how old

She's 15 in FFX and I don't think we know her last name, most likely one of the Cid's last names.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User how old

You know something, I kind of think that it's Al-Bhed. Rikku Al-Bhed.

Okay, I know that sounds dumb, but think about it. Seymour Guado and Kimahri Ronso both have thier last names as the race that they're from, so doesn't it make sense that the Al-Bhed would be the same?

Yeah, I know there's nothing "official" about her surname, but that's my guess as to what it might be.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 02-05-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: changed thier to they're....stupid grammar
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

And in FFX-2, Rikku is 17, I believe. As for her last name, hahaha, I laughed at Dodie's thought. xD But that is uniquely weird. I haven't ever thought of that before until you mentioned it. Though...what's Tidus? Human, right? Tidus Human! =D
    Last edited by Fate; 02-05-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES how old Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

well this is an interesting acheivment well ill tell you its cids real last name figure that out and ill let you in on tidus'

Go with me, Exkaizer~ how old Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    how old is rikku and whats her last name????
    I think that Rikku is 17 in Final Fantasy X-2. Hasn't just about each Cid's name been different? We can probably assume that it is not one of the previous Cids' last name.

Dodie, that's an interesting idea. I don't really think each Al-Bhed person shares the same last name, but it would be kind of cool if they did. For all we know their culture could be different and not have last names all together. At least I don't remember any of the Al-Bhed stating their last name.

EDIT: Why am I always so slow. =( I need to increase the speed of my thought process.
    Last edited by Treize; 02-05-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

actually you might not know this but rikku is cids flesh and blood rikku lost her mom to sin when she was a child

Go with me, Exkaizer~ how old Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    actually you might not know this but rikku is cids flesh and blood rikku lost her mom to sin when she was a child
    If you are replying to me, I know already. I was trying to say that the Cid in Final Fantasy X probably does not have the same last name as the previous Cids. We don't know Cid's last name either, so knowing that they are related does not really give us a clue on her last name.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

yeah your right but its something to ponder about for a while

well hardly anyone has a last name in ffx which i found weried because in the previous games all the main characters did. Rikku al-bhed does kind of fit though... but when you think about it spira isnt actually that big, so there is not many people (cause sin killed em) so maybe they think they dont need last names.

1DownShroom how old 1DownShroom's Avatar

Rikku is 15, and she handles genades?!? heh, handles gernades, either way shes too young for that crap!
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!