Thread: Highest Score achieved in Blitzball

Highest Score achieved in Blitzball

The thread is quite simple. What was your highest score in Blitzball?

The highest score that I have ever had was a 23, and have never reached it again.

Happy Posting!

Lord Deity of Harmony Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Re: Highest Score achieved in Blitzball

17 Is my highest score, Kinda little if you ask me, Well...... That's IS kinda much since i suck at Blitzball lol.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

O_O you guys are wayyyy better than I am!! Either that or I just suck, the most I ever got was 11 and that was really trying too.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

My highest was like 23, and it was hilarious. It was when I put Tudis MF so when ever we got the ball at blitzoff it was instant goal. When I switched and put Berrik MF, whenever the other team got the ball we got it back right away. For some reason Berrik MF, takes the ball almost every time with whither attack, for me hes a good attacker.

I think there were Volley shots involved too hehee.

I can't remember what team I was against since they were all mixed up. Probably the Guado Glories.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-13-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Lone Dagger Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Xithor's Avatar

Wow you guys are beasts haha my highest score was 14 and I was scoring at will but I have a new high to shoot for

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

The Quiet One Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's been like 6 years or something since I played Blitzball, but I think I got like a 23 or something. I remember the best game that I had was against the Ronso because they were stupidly slow to move so I could outrun them until I had a clear unguarded shot and I pretty much would hit like a goal every 30 seconds. But I totally destroyed them like 23 to 0 or something. Sadly the other teams eventually started to catch up to me as I worked towards getting Wakka ultimate weapon.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I want to play a game. Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Zargabaath's Avatar

I think the highest I've gotten is around 12. I did like to spread the scoring around with 3 or 4 of my players so it took me a bit longer to get goals but my team was beast; my defense crushed everytime, especially the Ronso team because they were slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Sadly the other teams eventually started to catch up to me as I worked towards getting Wakka ultimate weapon.
    That's interesting to hear. As I continued playing Blitzball, simultaneously working for the World Champion, my team got stronger. I have 70+ consecutive win streak going, I haven't played that file in a while.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

The Quiet One Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh I'm not saying that I lost or anything. It was just pretty clear that there was a peak that I hit with my team versus the rest where the amount that I creamed them. I still always beat them, but it just became more difficult to get those 15-20 point wins after a while because their stats were starting to make up for their lack of actual good skill that comes from being a human controlled player.

Though I did make sure to buy up the good players even if I didn't use them so that they were not available for the computer player. So that helped out a bit as well. Since for the first couple of seasons the teams are about the same until you start grabbing up people that are free agents and then everything starts to change. I'd have to load up my old PS2 saves to actually know what my team ended up being.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

There is another thread for this, but sadly that thread required you to show proof of like anything above....8? Not sure lol.

My highest was 18 in one game. Wasn't that hard, my Brother was 20 levels above what all the other teams were so I just over powered everyone.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Zidane77's Avatar

I don't believe i ever tried to murder the other team like you guys ,maybe scored 9-10 goals once but i could definetly at least score 12-15 on Lv.50-55 which i believe is the highest Lv. i've gotten Tidus on.
    I usually just pass the ball alot for everyone to get more exp,and win 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    There is another thread for this, but sadly that thread required you to show proof of like anything above....8? Not sure lol.
    Oops, I didn't know that there was another, well, sorry admins.

I was thinking about doing a proof system of some sort. However, I don't have a camera, and I don't know how to look at previous scores in the game. Then, it's just a pain in the a** to do something like that.
    Last edited by Blackbird VIII; 05-14-2010 at 09:17 AM.

The Strongest Fusion Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Gogeta's Avatar

mine is very horrible, my highest is 3 or 4, I cant remember, but its very very low

Shiro Ninja Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Snow Villiers's Avatar

I got to 25 in one game! Titus is one of the best shooters you will have until you get i think wedge to lvl 99... i can shoot anywhere on the field and I will score! btw the jecht shot 2 is AMAZING!

Highest Score achieved in Blitzball firevaan's Avatar

Wow.. my highest is only... i think 3? Lmao, im completly HORRIBLE at blitzball, I was so surprised to get to3.. :/
    I hate this username..

Crash Boom Bang Highest Score achieved in Blitzball Lily's Avatar

Probably about 6, I hated Blitzball, I spent most of my time just passing the ball trying to pass the time.

Registered User Highest Score achieved in Blitzball

I'm right up there with the people got three... I think I was lucky to even get that many! xD I don't care for Blitzball all that much either, though on my first playthrough of FF X, I really tried to get into it. I just couldn't...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Certified tech, come at me! Highest Score achieved in Blitzball SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I remember at one point where i got really good at it understanding the concepts and stuff. I was making up to 7 points at the most, on my playthrough where i actually beat the game for the first time (the only time i have even completed the game lol) i started to go down the skill ladder and i got really bad at it .
    Currently Playing:

Highest Score achieved in Blitzball ffking997's Avatar

my highest is 4.. lol im not good at blitzball
    are sins ever forgiven??

Registered User Highest Score achieved in Blitzball

can't fully remember what the highest score was, but i believe it was around 18-20.. something like that. I don't think it was as high as 23... i know i went over 12 most games (especailly later on in the game)

Registered User Highest Score achieved in Blitzball NeoAquarius12's Avatar

I don't remember specifically. I know I definitely made it past 21, since my friend Kyle and I had a competition for it. All you have to do is sphere shot with 4 or less defenders against a terrible team. haha. 21 may be my high score.

But I do find pride that in my last FFX file, I never lost a match. Not even the first one.

Registered User Highest Score achieved in Blitzball randy666's Avatar

16 against guess who the kilika beasts
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....

About 9-10 nil but I can't see how you can get more than 10 if there is a secret to this let me know okay!!!