Thread: Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT!

Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT!

See my latest video:
    YouTube - Final Fantasy X: Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters

I have been trying to get Dark Aeons playable for ages, and have only recently succeeded. Also, I edited Ultima because I do not like its long animation. Any comments?

i have ears :) Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT! Full Life's Avatar
    how can dark aeons be playable?

I'm guessing this is in the International version ??? I only have the US version so no Penance either..sucks for me.

And how is it that you edited Ultima?

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Yes, this is the International version. You can have playable Dark Aeons in the North American version as well, although you cannot fight the Dark Aeons as bosses.

Obviously, you need to use codes to summon the Dark Aeons. I also used a code to swap the animation of Ultima with that of Sunburst.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT! Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymillipede View Post
    I also used a code to swap the animation of Ultima with that of Sunburst.
    I noticed the animation was different, but couldn't put my finger on what it was from. I like this better, though you didn't change the summon animations to short, which always irritates me.

I thought it was totally cheap, though, that you coded your Bahamut so it would break the 99,999 damage limit. I think that if you're going to do something like this, you might as well make it a challenge for yourself, and so that you can accurately compare the strengths of the dark aeons. You have 4 million hit points, and they went through less than a quarter of your HP. Not much of a challenge.

But God, do I want to fight the Dark aeons. Sometimes I hate being an American.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The point of the video was to showcase Dark Bahamut and his attacks, hence the long summon animation and huge damage. It was never intended to be a fair fight.

Death Before Dishonor Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont have the international version but i have heard that there is a boss on it that is not on the U.S. version...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I'm DYING to see you! Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT! ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    Thank god I'm British, so I have Penance and the Dark Aeons.

I think it's a fair fight as I have beaten the Magus Sister but not Bahamut. He's too strong and the second problem is, because I didn't get the Sigil when you fight Lady Yunalesca, I now have to beat that thing to get the Cladabog maxed! Do you have any idea how hard that Dark Aeon is?! I've managed to beat: Shiva, Ifrit,and the Magus Sisters. (I fought them one by one) Do you have any advice how to beat him?

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Death Before Dishonor Dark Bahamut vs. Dark Magus Sisters: FIGHT! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From the sound of it the international version sounds worlds different than the US version...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!