Thread: Blitz Ace

Blitz Ace

It is said… Tidus was distantly related to Zell and shares his passion for the teasing food item known as the hot dog… They also say that he considered getting the same tattoo on his face but chickened out at the last minute.
    Who am I kidding? ^~ Just felt like being random there and none of that is even mildly true as I’m more than sure you knew *Cheesy grin*.

My real point is in the partner you get for Tidus’ ultimate overdrive Blitz Ace. Your behaviour during the game actually affects your relationships between Tidus and the other characters.
    The character who throws Tidus the Blitz ball is not pre-determined and so will change for different people.
    The ways in which you can boost the relationships between Tidus and other characters are…

• Who do you talk to first when you are able to move to different characters in a single location.
    • Who you give potions to more and/or use the ability Guard on most.

Stuff like that ^^! Of course if you want to destroy a relationship just try throwing a petrify grenade on someone and then shatter them. Ouch – you’ll get some attitude back from that for sure ;_;.

Apparently this also affects whom Tidus talks to following the defeat of the Crawler on the way to Macalania Temple.

So my question to you is… Who threw you the ball on Tidus’ overdrive Blitz Ace?
    And if you remember, who did Tidus talk to after you defeated the Crawler?

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

I don't remember the answer to the second question, but I remember that Lulu was the one throwing the ball.
    I had no idea first that there were differences and when I found that out... it was already to late to see what I did with Lulu so that she threw the ball. xD"
    I was just a bit confused first because I thought that Yuna would surely throw the ball. (Yuna is his beloved one after all xD")

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User Blitz Ace
    Tidus never learned Blitz Ace in my game, but if he did I bet a million gil that it would be Auron who throws him the ball. I make sure to talk to that guy first every chance that I had, sometimes even two or three times in a row.

To answer your second question, it was probably Auron that Tidus spoke to after defeating the Crawler. Again, I make it a priority to talk to Auron first, although it's been a while since I picked up FFX, so I'm not too sure.

Ha, petrify grenades! LOL! Yeah, that probably would ruffle somebody's feathers, wouldn't it?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

When Tidus does Blitz Ace in my game, it's always Yuna who throws him the blitzball. Though, I'm not sure how heavy the thing can be if the needs to lift two arms to throw it. Neh, she's probably just aiming with it.

But I do remember who Tidus was talking to during that part. I believe that it was Lulu. They were talking about Yuna, I think.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Wow Kilala this is awesome info to know its kinda like in FFVII when your supposed to go on a date and it depends on who you talk to more Barret, Tifa or Aeris.(sry my info might be confused,feel free to correct me if im wrong)

But i believe it was Lulu, i always liked Lulu she was my favorite character

as for the second question i dont remember, but i will look out for it because once ive finished FFXII im replaying FFX seeing as i dont remember alot of things from it.

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Blitz Ace Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Tidus never learned Blitz Ace in my game, but if he did I bet a million gil that it would be Auron who throws him the ball. I make sure to talk to that guy first every chance that I had, sometimes even two or three times in a row.
    Actually, only the females can throw the ball to Tidus.

As for the questions, I usually get Rikku these days for both. Mostly because I hate Yuna and will make Tidus answer that he doesn't like her in the certain story situations, and Rikku is always in my front lines in battle. When I first played the game I always got Lulu. Weird.

I've never actually seen the post-Crawler scenes with Auron or Kimahri, but I've read the scripts (you can read them in this here FAQ, just skip down to the section in question to read the scripts. It also provides a nice little step-by-step guide on how to get the affection level that you want), and they're interesting.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Blitz Ace Kenshi's Avatar
    for me the first time i ran through the game it was rikku i talked to after the crawler but lulu always threw the ball. the second time i went through it was lulu i was with after the crawler but yuna was the first person to throw the ball after that it usually became rikku which confused me... >.<

Became A Hero Blitz Ace ZantetsukenZack's Avatar
    wow!! finally I hear something I didn't know about ff X...for me Yuna is the one who always threw the ball so I just assumed that was natural. And I believe Tudus spoke to Lulu after crawler.
    Last edited by ZantetsukenZack; 08-11-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Typically, it would change between Lulu and Rikku. I hardly ever got Yuna, which was sad.

For the snowmobile scene, I got Lulu, and basically they talked about how Lulu finally accepts that Tidus in not from their world.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan