Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Better FFX?

Registered User Better FFX? xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

Re: Better FFX?

Only thing i would take out are a lot of the Key sphere node thingys , annoyed the hell out of mehs >.<

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Better FFX? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Well, Kimarhi was damn pointless to the storyline. If you take him out, what do you miss? The bar seen in luca and the fight on Mnt Gagazet? Make him more important, battlewise too. Rikku had major roles in this so why not make her more screen time? I would like to have a bestiary with descriptions on the enemies. Make Omega hard...o.o
    The laughing scene was awkward. Lulu celestrial weapon wasn't worth 200 strikes...
    More Aeons. I would Loved to have seen Diablos, leviathan, and maybe even Alexander.
    Oh and, definetely the switch in thing as the others laugh at your defeat. And the bevelle city. I wanted to see more of it. I would liked to have a ff8 reference with Auron, jecth and braska. as in flashbacks

Dan the man Better FFX?
    I am originally from Iowa but i have travelled all over the world and currently am teaching english in beijing china for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCloudXx View Post
    IF you were the creator of the FFX game would you leave it the same or would you change it? If you chose to change it explain what you would change.
    Well i like dthe game and i dont know how I would go about changing it....I mean i have always been a fan of materia since number 7 but that takes away from the whole angle this game drives as to each character being valuable in a different aspect...Im just a player not a creator so i say leave it as it is because if i made it..Well i prolly wouldnt play it lol

This game is so COOL that it would be almost impossible to improve on. The only possible ideas I have are a few more Aeons and maybe make Blitball a little less tedious (after 50 odd games it becomes a litlle annoying)!!!

Everyone needs a savior Better FFX? the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i would change a few things in the story line basically love triangle stuff cuz i like to sit back and watch drama like in FFVII when you can choose who you go on a date with if you do everything right but anyway

i would put something like that in there and i would make wakka have a thing for rikku for awhile, auron have a thing for lulu one of the luca goers have a thing for yuna then tidus whoops their ass and tidus have a thing for rikku before sin takes him the second time
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2