Thread: Best Stats To Reach 255?

Best Stats To Reach 255?

I'm on a mission to fill in my Sphere Grid completely, and was wondering, is it actually possible to get 255 stats for everything? If not, I want to know the best stats I can get to 255 before I run out of space on the Grid. Also, I don't mind on getting 99,999HP, but I do plan on deleting all the HP spheres, and replacing them with +300 so I can get to around 40,000 - 50,000HP...

Anyway, help will be appreciated.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Its possible to do. You have to fill in every empty node as well as replace the lower values with 5's. As it stands Ive filled every node of the sphere grid and have 255 in all stats except luck. My health is something like 30,000-50,000, cant remember exactly and my MP is well into triple digits but I cant remember exactly how much off the top of my head. This counts for every character. So it can be done but it takes a hell of a long time. I think I've clocked over 300+ hours but cant remember without going to check. Good luck and happy grinding...
    Last edited by You; 08-03-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Ok great! I am using the standard Grid, so I can still do this, right?

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Yes it is. Good luck getting all the equipment and then grinding, grinding, grinding and monster arena killing.

Well, to get easy level 99 Sph. Levels, I can simply use the AP trick, but yeah i'll be spending a LONG time at the Monster Arena. Thank you for your help regarding my question, appreciate it.

Best Stats To Reach 255? Gilgamesh's Avatar

Re: Best Stats To Reach 255?

You should be able to do that no sweat. I maxed my sphere grid out (beginner grid as it has more nodes) with 99,999 HP, 255 luck, 255 agility, 255 magic, 255 defence and 100 and something accuracy and evaision as luck takes care of those (i can hit the smallest magnus sister - mindy? %100 of the time.