Thread: Auron Vs Nemisis

Banned Auron Vs Nemisis

Auron Vs Nemisis

Re: Auron Vs Nemisis

Nemesis isn't really all that hard to kill actually, and you can kill him a million times faster with Quick Hit+ Haste, which is what this person did, too bad the moves are in gibberish lol thank you Spanish classes.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-25-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Finding this place a little dull... Auron Vs Nemisis xTidus's Avatar

That's really easy to be honest.. It's easiest to do it with Rikku solo.

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by xTidus View Post
    That's really easy to be honest.. It's easiest to do it with Rikku solo.
    Orly? and why is that?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Auron Vs Nemisis Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Orly? and why is that?
    I've never done it myself, but seeing as Rikku is the best character in the game with one of the most useful overdrives, it seems reasonable. I'd assume being able to mix up items like a Hyper Mighty G (shell, protect, haste, regen, and Auto-life) saves a bunch of turns that you would otherwise spend buffing.

As for the video, doesn't seem that impressive. Auron with maxed out stats and 98,000+ hp to boot, isn't that special. He can take a bunch of hits before dying, and when he does go down, he has auto-life set up.

The one thing I'm kind of confused on is why he wastes turns using curaga to buff himself up when he has auto-life on. I guess it makes sense that he'd want to keep his haste on, and wasting turns re-casting auto-life every time you get killed can get annoying and will start to consume a bunch of MP. But still. Why not just use some X-potions and try to save himself a turn every now and then due to the reduced recovery period? I refuse to believe that at this point in his game, he isn't stocked with healing items. The ~13,000 HP that he's healing with curaga isn't that much more significant than the 9,999 HP that he'll heal per turn with an X-potion or an elixir. But that's just me, and I could be completely wrong.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    I've never done it myself, but seeing as Rikku is the best character in the game with one of the most useful overdrives, it seems reasonable. I'd assume being able to mix up items like a Hyper Mighty G (shell, protect, haste, regen, and Auto-life) saves a bunch of turns that you would otherwise spend buffing.
    For some reason, I never bothered using Shell, Protect or Regen O.o I just stuck with Haste and Auto-Life for the most part. I only beat him with Tidus for a single person, his overdrive helped a lot too I'm sure because he does multiples lol.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-25-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Classic story teller Auron Vs Nemisis vann 122's Avatar

I don't think it's really ALL that great, but I've haven't even got that far....nevertheless wouldn't be easier to use Quick hit+haste.
    Don't judge me, just because what I like!

The Quiet One Auron Vs Nemisis Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, its not too impressive, especially at those stats. I don't know why they don't have Auto-Haste gear though which is puzzling. It's been so long since I've even looked at my maxed out characters on FFX, but I know I made sure everyone had Auto-Haste on their gear. It saves from having to cast it yourself. Auto-Phoenix would help too in that soloing situation, that and One MP Cost I have on all characters, so Quick Hit doesn't needlessly burn through MP in fights like that.

I think I use Tidus, Wakka and Yuna. Though when Nemesis is about to attack you just summon and the Aeon takes the hit, it dies and you continue back to fighting. Typically you can finish out the fight before you've gone through all of the summons so long as your stats are good enough. You never even have to bother with Protect or Shell buffs is your party never gets hit by Nemesis. Summons make the perfect cannon fodder.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Finding this place a little dull... Auron Vs Nemisis xTidus's Avatar

Rikku just makes it easier. I would recommend getting rid of Tidus Wakkas overdirive can take over a million which is awesome and so can Anima which is even better and Rikkus overdrive keeps everyone alive.. SuperMightyG <33

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Auron Vs Nemisis Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Yeah, its not too impressive, especially at those stats. I don't know why they don't have Auto-Haste gear though which is puzzling. It's been so long since I've even looked at my maxed out characters on FFX, but I know I made sure everyone had Auto-Haste on their gear. It saves from having to cast it yourself. Auto-Phoenix would help too in that soloing situation, that and One MP Cost I have on all characters, so Quick Hit doesn't needlessly burn through MP in fights like that.

I think I use Tidus, Wakka and Yuna. Though when Nemesis is about to attack you just summon and the Aeon takes the hit, it dies and you continue back to fighting. Typically you can finish out the fight before you've gone through all of the summons so long as your stats are good enough. You never even have to bother with Protect or Shell buffs is your party never gets hit by Nemesis. Summons make the perfect cannon fodder.
    A character can't use a phoenix down on themselves when they're KO'ed. In a normal fight, though, it's godly. And your aeon strategy is actually a fairly common one when fighting arena bosses, especially with lower-leveled parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    For some reason, I never bothered using Shell, Protect or Regen O.o I just stuck with Haste and Auto-Life for the most part. I only beat him with Tidus for a single person, his overdrive helped a lot too I'm sure because he does multiples lol.
    Makes sense. Tidus + Blitz Ace + loner = win.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The Mad God Auron Vs Nemisis Heartless Angel's Avatar

For solos I usually use Wakka. Maxed out attack Reels make me smile.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

1DownShroom Auron Vs Nemisis 1DownShroom's Avatar

Auron is a tanker
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!

The Mad God Auron Vs Nemisis Heartless Angel's Avatar

I turned Auro into what XIII calls a Sentinel. Provoke crap, protect/shell, weapon with evade and counter. Good times. He's a great tank. Offensively though, he's not all that useful when you get maxed out offensive abilities. Because Tidus usually isn't too far behind in strength at that point, and he's faster. So as awesome as Auron is early on, he quickly becoems less useful.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.