Thread: The Final Fantasy 500 Project

The Final Fantasy 500 Project

Hello all! I've been working on a project for a little bit now called The Final Fantasy 500, and I was hoping I could get some of the TFF artists involved in the project. Simply put, this project is a massive group picture involving 500 characters from across the FF series. Each an every character will be a fan-made creation that I will put together for the final picture once all 500 characters are accounted for. I have been gathering artists from any FF sites I'm a member of in order to complete this daunting task and so far it is going pretty well. I made a site to act as a resource center and update page for the project, and you can check it out here:

The Final Fantasy 500

Everything any interested artist needs to know about the project, its status, and the FF characters involved can find the info on the site. I'll take anyone interested in helping me out, and any suggestions are always welcome. It will take alot of cooperative effort to get all 500 characters accounted for, but I feel this project is definitely worth it. Just let me know which character(s) you're interested in and I'll add you to the growing list of artists I already have. Just make sure you check out the site update and list pages so that you don't take a character already accounted for. Anyone interested can either post in this thread, PM me, email me at [email protected], or even catch me on AIM, also as espritduo.

So, who's with me?

(PS, I wasn't sure if I should post this in a new thread or put it in the "request thread". I tried PM'ing a mod first, but didn't get a response. So I opted to make a new thread for it, since it's a bit bigger than a simple art request. I apologize if this is in the wrong place.)
    Like the history of FFVI? Check out my prequel! FFVI: The Sands of Time

count me in my friend

Hey, sure thing! Just let me know what free characters you want to do and I'll put you down right away. Nice to see some more artists from TFF too. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get anyone else from here.

Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca - Final Fantasy XII (lucky for me i was all ready drawing the Princess so that's one down )

Vaan - Final Fantasy XII

Gilgamesh - Final Fantasy series

Judge Zargabaath - Final Fantasy XII
    Judge Drace - Final Fantasy XII
    Judge Ghis - Final Fantasy XII
    Judge Gabranth - Final Fantasy XII
    Judge of Wings - Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
    all the Judges are main

i have a finished drawing of Zidane Tribal from Final Fantasy IX that i didn't post is a shame that is taken
    Last edited by AVALANCE member; 02-02-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Excellent! I can put you down for all of those...except Gabranth. Gabranth is already taken, and is in fact already done as well. You can still do both him and Zidane if you really want to, and I'll just figure out which one I'll use at the end.

hi i guest wanted to give you an idea of my drawing style

Q : is it OK if i post the drawing of the Project in my deviant page or is it guest for the Project?
    Last edited by AVALANCE member; 02-03-2009 at 01:39 AM.

Wow, that's quite impressive. And you can color them, right?

And you can do whatever you like with what you draw. It's your art afterall! As long as I'm sent a copy for the project, you're free to post it wherever else you want.

to be honest my coloring is not as good as my drawing skills but i won't let you down .

one last thing , i forgot to add one more of the Judges

Judge Bergan - Final Fantasy XII

and ... Enkidu - Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy XII
    Last edited by AVALANCE member; 02-05-2009 at 06:57 AM.

Heh, I thought you might have forgotten Bergan. I can put you down for him and Enkidu, too.