(Well other than my other story, this one will be a multi chapter bit. i don't know right now how it'll all progress together, but each chapter, or two, will be about different people with their own battles. And so i present battle 1. Btw this chapter has nothing to do with my other story. I decided to make Myo vs. Atma from ff6.)

Ultimate Battles Part 1: Myo vs. Atma

"Man the world's been a bit quiet nowadays. I am so damn bored!" Myo says as he walks down a marked trail through the woods. Ever since he decided to go into solitary, he now thinks to himself 'What a fool I was'. He keeps walking, holding dearly onto his beloved sword Ragnarok.

The sword his father had given t him before his passing. Myo walks for about another five minutes, until he comes across an old shop. "A shop out here?" Myo goes towards it and knocks on the door.

"Come in. Come in" an elderly voice inside says. Myo remains cautious, but opens the door and goes inside. "Please come and have a seat. And please shut the door" An old man syas sitting at a table. Myo closes the door and walks over to the table. "Please sit down" the old man gestures towards the seat.

Myo sits down and examines the room 'What a weird place' he says in his head.

"It's not so bad. Kinda cozy to me, but you have your opinion and I have mine" the man says. Myo jumps backwards and draws his sword.

"Did you just read my mind?" Myo says keeping his eyes focused on the man.

"Not only did I read your mind, but I understand that you're quite bored, are you not?" Myo doesn't say anything, but stands at his spot and keeps his focus. "Do not worry. I can't control peoples minds, just read them. You can rest easy now, Myo"

Myo stands his ground, but puts Ragnarok away. "Yes, you are correct. I am just a tad bored. There is nothing to do around here"

The old man sighs "You sound like a child who has nothing to do. Now please come back here and sit. i may have something that will relieve you of your boredom"

At hearing this, Myos curiousity is peeked and he goes back to the chair and sits back down. The old man reaches down for something by his chair. "Ah here it is" he says and pulls up a tablet. He begins reading it.

"Only the chosen warrior can slay the dark beast Atma. Those who have gone to slay it, have never been seen of. In a last attempt by the gods, atma was sealed inside the cave it had killed those many men. For centuries, the beast lay asleep in hibernation, but because of all the fighting and wars: it has started to awaken" the old man finishes "and only the one man, Myo, can finally put this beast to eternal rest"

"Whoa thats quite...interesting. Well i'll give you this old man, you've peeked my curiousity to its limits"

"I figured as much. Now let me guess you wanna know where..."

"To find out where Atma is resting" Myo says interrupting the old man.

"I said let me guess!!" the old man says angerly. "Do you want to know or not?!"

"Sorry. Yes I would like your help finding it" Myo says bowing his head for forgiveness.

"Apology accepted. Very well. Atmas' cave is west of here about three miles. Walking distance is about an hour and a half"

"All I needed to hear. Thanks for your help old man. I guess I got a beast to slay" Myo says and walks outside and heads in the direction of Atmas cave.

The old man watches Myo walk off and soon out of sight. "Good luck. You'll need every bit of strength you've got to beat Atma" the old man says and suddenly vanishes. His shop disappears as well. All that is left is whispers in the wind "Be careful"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been about an hour and a half and yet there's no cave in sight" Myo says after the time he'd spent searching, nothing, not even a large boulder. "Damn old man" Myo says and walks forward, and trips over a branch and falls down. "Ouch" Myo says getting up.

He brushes himself off and then sees it. A cave not even three feet in front of him. "Guess I wasn't paying attention close enough" Myo says and draws his sword and goes inside. Torches suddenly turn themselves on as he proceeds through. He walks for about seven minutes and comes face to face with a dead end.

"This must be where the gods sealed it in. There must be another way in" Myo feels around the walls for a secret swich, but finds nothing. "Damn!" Myo says and hits the wall. Blood starts to come out of his hand. "I hit it too hard. Ouch" He starts bandaging his hand up and gets some blood on the wall. The ground starts shaking and Myo grabs onto one of the walls. "An earthquake?"

The dead end slowly starts to crumble and fall apart. The quake soon stops and is replaced by a loud roar. Myo sees a bright red light coming his way. He squints to see it and soon runs after he knows what it is. A flood of fire coming in his direction, and he'd be turned to ash if he didn't get out.

The flames slowly close in on him, but he makes it out in time. He dives out of the way and watches as the fire dies out. The outside of the cave starts to shake and a loud rumble is heard. "What is that?" Myo says as he gets up.

The cave suddenly explodes in a burst of flame. Smoke takes its place and soon the wind blows it away. Myo brushes the dust off himself and looks around to see all the tree had been burnt away. He looks back to the cave and is surprised at what he sees.

A large grey dragon is in the place of the cave. This dragon is different from what Myo has heard about dragons. Instead of a set of spikes on its back or even wings, it has what appears to be machinary in its sides. Its horns are about as long as Myo himself in heightwise. The beast itself is as big as a large house and its tail is no exception.

It whips its tail about and nearly misses Myo "How good it is to finally be free. Oh how long it must have been? No matter, I Atma, shall once again feast on the flesh of humans again!!" the beast roars and begins laughing a dark and evil laugh. atma slowly turns its head in myos direction "What's this? Another human come to be eaten alive by me?" Atma says as it walks towards Myo on all fours.

"Not really. I've come to send you back to the fiery pits of hell where you belong Atma!!" Myo says as he jumps at the beast.

"What a laugh. I will commend you on your bravery, but you're not the first man who's come to me and said they'd kill me. And they all ended in my stomach" Atma says as it whips its tail at Myo. Myo aerial dodges it and cuts into Atmas side. The beast makes a loud roar of pain and steps back a few steps.

"Damn you human!!" Atma yells and shoots fire balls out of its mouth. Myo lands on the ground and dodges the fire attacks. He hits one back at Atma, but it flicks away with its tail. "I'll teach you to mess with a god like me!" Atma says and leaps in the air. Myo looks up at it as it looks down at him.

"Atma Buster!" Atma says and makes two large energy balls in his two front claws. It shoots the attacks down at Myo.

"Not good" Myo says and starts running away from the attacks. They impact the ground and send Myo flying forward. Myo survives the blow, but can not get up. He slowly looks over and sees a large hole in the ground. Atma land slowly on the ground walks over to Myo.

"I think i'll play with my food before I eat. Especially this one" Atma says to itself as it lifts one of its claws. It slams it on Myo and Myo screams out in pain as it starts to crush him. His sword is just out of his reach. He feels his strength leave him and starts to give up. "Well that was fun while it lasted. Time to eat now" Atma says as it lifts Myo up with its claws. Atma licks its lips and opens its mouth.

Myo looks at its many sharp teeth and closes his eyes again. He suddenly has a vision of how his failure will cause the destruction of oh so many lives. "I'm...not about...to let you...WIN!!" Myo say as he opens his eyes. Myo regains his strength and starts to feel even stronger.

Atma flies backwards from the force of Myos energy. "What...what is he?" Atma says pulling itself up. It looks at Myo and sees him start to change.

Myos eyes turn red and dark, his clothes turn into a blackish color. His hair sticks up on end and changes from grey to silver. Atma sees the large aura of energy surrounding Myo and it starts to back away. "there's no running away now" Myo says picking up his sword. He suddenly vanishes.

"Where did he go?" Atma suddenly feels a sharp pain in one of his front arms. It looks down and sees it has been cut off. It looks behind itself and sees myo standing there with his sword covered in blood. "Damn you human!!" Atma screams and jumps in the air again. This time it focuses three energy attacks with all his claws. "Die you human scum!! Atma Buster!!" It says and shoots all three energy balls at Myo.

"This is the last time you shall ever see the light of day again!!" Myo says and focuses energy into Ragnarok. He grips it with both hands "Holy Halo!" Myo yells and shoots a pure lighted halo towards Atma.

"That attack'll never get pass my...No Wayy!!" Atma says as it watches its attacks be sucked into the halo attack. It reaches Atma. Atma tries to block it, but it cuts through its arms and slices it in half.

"Now to finish it. Holy Explosion!" Myo says and the halo begins shining and soon explodes. It completely destroys Atma, leaving no trace behind.

Myo powers down and collapses backwards. "Guess I overdid it. Oh well its over at least" Myo says smiling and soon falls asleep.

The old man reappears beside Myo "Thank you Myo. You have avenged everyone who has faced Atma. You shall indeed become a great man one day" and the man disappears again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Well that was Ultimate battles 1)