Thread: Tears of faith

Registered User Tears of faith Vivi97's Avatar

Tears of faith

Chapter 1
    \

"Father, why did you leave me here?" "Here, in this locked, empty room?" "Why did you smack mom? Why did you kill our dog?" "Father... Why did you try to kill me?" "Did you really want to kill me?"

"Ashley? Are you there?" Micheal walked into the small, empty, queit room to see Ashley Stewart sitting in a chair with a strip coat on. "Father? Is that you?" Ashley turned her head to see her friend, Micheal. "Ashley, you okay?" Micheal asked, sitting in the chair next to her. "Yes... Had another nightmare about my father smacking my mother... Then killing my dog..." Micheal picked up Ashley's drink, and put it to her mouth so she could drink. "Okay! Thank you Micheal... You've really helped me..." A man knocked on the door, and Ashley turned. She watched the knob tunr to the right, then, the door opened. "Ashley..." The docter walked in, and took her strip coat off. "Come right this way, both of you!" The docter told them to run behind him, to a secret passageway. "Go down.. NOW!" The docter looked at the hallway, as if... Someone was coming after them. "What's going on?" Ashley asked. "Your father was caught killing your brother, and left a letter." The docter gave her the letter, Ashley reading the letters, her eye's shifting.

Ashl y im co i g f r y u. I wi l k l y u t m d h ... Be prepared!
    "Sorry, some of the blood from your brother covered up some of the letters..." The docter said, looking down the hallway again. "Go!" Ashley, and Micheal climbed down the stairs, the metal bars very cold.

"Im scared Micheal..." Ashley held on to Micheal, her tears being soaked up by his vest. "Don't were'y, you'll survive." "WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" Ashley said, crying. "Im going to kill you..." Micheal heard someone whisper int he distance. "Ashley, we've got to get going!" Micheal grabbed Ashley's hand, and ran through the passage, jumping over rocks, and climbing down ropes, and ladders. "My feet hurt Micheal!" Ashley said, slowing down. "Ashley! Hurry!" Micheal tripped over a root, Ashley falling down a large black hole. "ASHLEY!" Micheal looked down the hole, screaming for ashley.

"Micheal..." Micheal turned around to see Mr. Stewart, holding a large sword. "I guess I'll have to kill you in stead..."

"No!" Micheal turned to see a sword, and sheild. He grabbed the sword, turning, and slashing him in the leg, his foot bleeding. "Bastard! You'll pay like that little furry mutt!" He swung at Micheal, Micheal dodgeing his sword.
    Im back ^^

8-Bit Underling Tears of faith Reverend Red Mage's Avatar
    I'm sure it's a good read, but I'm a stickler. I would have continued reading if it weren't for the numerous spelling and grammar errors plaguing it to the point where I can't understand what's going on at all.
    牧師赤魔道士

This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the sole purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves.
    -Robert Ingersoll

Mage Chronicles, my blog.

SURFS UP!!!!! Tears of faith Unknownangel's Avatar
    Ouch!

MERGED

I just hit my head.Its good read.Were did you fine it?
    Last edited by Victoria; 10-30-2009 at 11:20 PM.
    Surfs up baby!!!

Lady Succubus Tears of faith Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Refrain from double posting, unknown.

Also, she didn't find it. She wrote it herself. -_-;

Registered User Tears of faith Diyala's Avatar
    Nice story
    honestly i might was the first one who read it and i wanted to post but i feared disturbing you while you want to post your second part of this chapter
    a friend told me that you don't comment in other's stories until they ask,and I did his recommend very well ^_^ , but since everybody says their opinion i did
    thanks Miss
    Last edited by Diyala; 10-31-2009 at 04:27 AM.