"The world is mine, and not even those puny Returners could stop me. Although I must say the life of a God can be a tad boring at times. Maybe I’ll burn another town. Perhaps I’ll give Albrook a little chaos and destruction" Kefka Palazoo says as he rises into the air, and shoots a beam of light towards Albrook.

He sees the town light up in flames, and almost thinks he can hear the people of Albrook scream in pain. He lets out his famous evil laugh. It had only been a year since he gained the powers of the Goddesses and gained control over the Earth, and yet he was becoming bored already. Killing the people of Earth did not please him so much anymore.

There were of course the fools at the Tower of the Cult of Kefka, (TCK), who absolutely worshipped him. So in return he decided to let them live and, as long as they did nothing but worship him. His only entertainment was gone. His enemies were gone, and Emperor Gestahl was dead.

He had the power of the Goddesses and lived in the tower he had constructed from the of the towns he had destroyed. "It's not much, but its home" Kefka says to himself as he descends back to his throne. "Perhaps it's my insanity that has caused me to crave all this power. I guess it's thanks to old Cid for me becoming the way I am" Kefka starts to remember how it all started and how he was before the experimentation...

"Kefka! Are you coming?"

"Huh? Yeah just give me a minute ok!" Kefka says as he tries to get his clothes on. He was just getting ready to be transfused with the ability to use magic, which would help benefit the entire world. He comes downstairs and is greeted by a frown from his friend.

"We can't keep the Emperor waiting you know" Cid says as he smacks Kefka upside the head.

"Ouch! I know I was just getting dressed ok" Kefka says rubbing his head. They exit his house and run towards the Magic Facility. People from far and wide come to see the results of what will happen.

"Kefka, court mage, has been chosen to be the first of many magic infused humans" the headlines read across the newspaper article. Although he was scared at first, Kefkas fears subsided after he heard the Emperor would be there to cheer him on. Pleased by this Kefka did not hesitate to do this.

"Today is a great day. A day where we, the humans of the Earth, shall be able to use magic, just as the Espers are able to!!" Gestahl announces to the crowd and a roar of cheers from them is heard. "Would Kefka and Cid please come forward?" Gestahl says as he sees the two running towards his direction.

The crowd moves out of the way and makes room for the two. They rush up the stairs to greet the Emperor. General Leo stands beside the Emperor. Though being the only black soldier in the empire, everyone knew his skills with the sword.

He was undefeatable. He shakes hands with Kefka and congratulates him on deciding to do this. Kefka steps into the chamber and awaits the transfusion. Cid flips a switch and the machine comes to life.

Amazed by knowing they will be able to gain magic, the people cheer and applaud, that is until they hear the screams of pain from inside the chamber. Cid shuts down the machine and opens the door. Kefka walks out. At first glance he looks the same, but it's the look in his eyes that frighten everyone.

Hate...Destruction...Pure Evil. Kefka's sanity was gone. But regardless of this Gestahl told Cid to resume with his research and make the next infusion a lot better.

"And to think it was just a mistake in the system" Kefka says. He takes a look around his throne room. He also remembers the delightful pain he caused onto Leo at Thasma. Killing him, taking away from the world a kind, gentle man.

He killed him by making him believe that Gestahl was there. He took advantage of Leo’s weakness to the Emperor and stabbed him in the back. He took so much delight in this. Suddenly he hears a noise outside his throne room.

He figured it was probably just the monsters around his tower being restless. If anyone dared to climb the tower, they would have to face the beast around it, as well as get past the three Goddesses he set in front of his room. He hears it again and twelve people come running into his throne room. His boredom was over and a smile comes across his face.

"Welcome my friends. I have something special planned for all of you"

(I made this just because there aren't too many Kefka fanfics. Btw this is the first of two, maybe three, but its very slim chance)