Thread: Chamber of Dimensions: Comments Thread

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Chamber of Dimensions: Comments Thread Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Chamber of Dimensions: Comments Thread

At last, the reboot of my first story has been released. Spent a good amount of time working on it, but the words came to me smoothly. I changed a lot of things from the original chapters, as the chapters before were very short.

I did what I could to keep the original story rolling without butchering it too much, but looking back on it it's still a rip-off from Kingdom Hearts. So I'm well aware of that. x.x Even so, a lot of things will come from me, so expect a lot of originality.

Comments and questions about the story should go here. I'll be happy to answer them. Also, I plan to add forum members from here to the story. Some with minor roles, and perhaps some of you will get a major role. If you're ever interested, feel free to PM me. I'd also come to you if I'm interested in having you, but to ensure a part for you it's best that you ask me, if you're interested of course.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Chamber of Dimensions: Comments Thread Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: Chamber of Dimensions: Comments Thread

It took long enough. With this among other things on my plate, it wasn't a pleasant ride typing it all down, but the second chapter is here.

In this chapter, you've met some familiar faces. Let's start with Rikku. Rikku has basically filled you all in on the current situation in Jump City. Brother Blood, Baron Praxis and his Krimzon Guards now rule with an iron fist. Civilians go on with their normal lives, surprisingly, but heroes become criminals by the mere act of heroism.

With their permission (I call it agreement), two forum members make their appearances here. Their roles have obviously made a big impact, but I'll try not to butcher my story too much. However, there are some things I want to point out.

The original confrontation scene was just between Beatrix and Leon. Notice how that has changed with the number of characters that are now involved. But the outcome is the same: Beatrix ended the battle with -- you guessed it -- Shock. Gilgamesh's and Deadpool's appearances were mostly for the lulz, but my main reason for Gilgamesh is because I've recently become obsessed with FFV. And with this being a reboot, some things just deserve to be added.

As for Deadpool's appearance, I must admit. He had me at gunpoint, okay? I made the mistake of snickering when he commented he wanted to see the cherry blossoms in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. He spares my life (for now), he gets to be in the story, and some Cheesy Puffs were thrown in for good measure. So everybody's happy.

(The above statement is not a true story, so don't bother with the questions.)

Anyway, questions and comments concerning the story are always welcome, so feel free to post. Good day!

EDIT: Also, the way Agent A shoots Deadpool so many times is a reference to the vid on my sig.
    Last edited by Leon; 03-16-2011 at 04:01 AM.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine