Thread: This is just pathetic.

Born Again Atheist This is just pathetic. Sarah's Avatar

This is just pathetic.

Okay guys, really. We need to at least talk about something. Nonsense. Anything. Come on. COME ON!! *motions hands inward to herself*

Yeah, anyway. So.... something slight evil or comedy based to talk about.... doot. Okay... How's this? I know everyone has this happen... What are your random visions of death of those that you find stupid or annoying? Like... family members.... customers... whatever. We all get them. Even just visions of violent actions work in this situation.

Hmmm... At work, I often feel like bashing customers over the head with the signs of the policies that they ignore.... Around Christmas time, if I hear too much Christmas music, I start to get visions of blood splashing onto snow.

Yeah..... this is pathetic, too. *shrugs*

OOG BORED!!!!!!!
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    lol, i just imagined myself free falling from the roof of our office building this morning.

yeah we're too quiet. -_-::

I would like to impose a stupidity fee at Blockbuster. For any stupid looks, questions, or actions, I will charge you. I'd be rich.

*sigh*
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

What i want to know is, why did Kaz change his name?

Why Kaz! Why?!?!!

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    This is just pathetic. Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because I am trying to eradicate it from the internet.
    Last edited by Incognitus; 07-09-2010 at 07:04 PM.

any particular reason?

He got into a big fight with him. Ah.... to be young and in love... and also a robot.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quistis
    any particular reason?
    Several reasons.

1) I don't want anyone up at college, who knows "it" as my monniker, to search around the internet for me and my online activities. This group includes my professors, peers, and co-workers. They don't need to know what I'm doing.
    2) I don't want someone searching around the web for any site I frequent and get info off of it --- such as an email, a screen name, etc --- with which she could contact me in any way. Since she knows "it" is my usual monniker, she has an easy way to do it. I want to make it much more difficult for her. She has a lot of stalker-esque traits --- in fact, she is probably stalking me right now on AIM and I don't even know it. The AIM name is going to be the next thing to go. I want to cut her out of my life completely and this is probably the only way to do it. =\
    3) I wanted a change here at these forums in particular, mainly for the two aformentioned reasons, but also because the new name puns on my avatar, my shortened name, and my recent obsession with kazoos.
    4) I want to lessen the possibility of someone else stealing my name for whatever reason. A few years ago, The Ragnarok told me that someone in some online game he played actually used it as a name for one of their characters. It definitely wasn't me, and I was quite pissed off about it. Couldn't do a thing about it, though.
    5) If/when I write books, I want to use it as a pen-name instead of using my real name on the cover, and I don't want people searching it out on Google and have it come up with links to a ****ing Final Fantasy site.
    6) I'm tired of it being libeled. If you remember someone in hte past, she made fun of me at other forums by including my name in a few of her posts in a very poignant way (which is remarkable since no one at those forums even knew me and she still mentioned my name as if I was some local veteran). Still, she libeled my name a bit, and even though the posts are 2-3 years old I still want to wash my hands of it by flying off the radar for a while.

That's why. I'm still going to use it as my off-line nickname, because it is, but I want to limit its usage online. My real-life friends will still call me Kaz, and that's fine. You all will still call me Kaz, and that's fine too. But it's my name, you know? I don't want it tainted by idiots or ripped-off by losers because a goddamn online forum experience put it in the limelight, so to speak. I should have just remained Alpha Weltall. If I could do it all again, I would have.
    Last edited by Incognitus; 07-09-2010 at 07:07 PM.

I see. I truly understand. I didnt expect the reasons to be that serious in a sense. But hey, What's in a name anyways? You're still the good 'ole Kazzy =)

I used to change my TFF SN out of mood swings.lol I dunno what's with the name "quistis" i just sort of go back to it. But at least, it's not a very unique sounding name that no one's gonna think of me in particular when they see it.

Hanna Barbarian This is just pathetic. True Omega's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakazoo
    You all will still call me Kaz, and that's fine too. But it's my name, you know? I don't want it tainted by idiots or ripped-off by losers because a goddamn online forum experience put it in the limelight, so to speak. I should have just remained Alpha Weltall. If I could do it all again, I would have.
    How about calling yourself Alphanthikus, or Kazaleltal? Or maybe Fukital?=p You've got S to defend you from getting banned =p
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Omega
    How about calling yourself Alphanthikus, or Kazaleltal? Or maybe Fukital?=p You've got S to defend you from getting banned =p
    I could be an entire city and call myself Kazopolis.

Tell it to King Kazolpoppolis!

Well... I must say those are completely good reasons.... Why not just got back to plain Alpha Weltall? Or.... Um... King Kazoo. Da Huuuuuuuuuuuuuddgge. Or go by your last name... ......................................... ............ ........... ........ *brains melts*
    Last edited by Sarah; 02-23-2005 at 12:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Huh. Well, I've heard my friends mention a guy who calls himself "Kaz," I think, and I don't think it's you, because he's from here (Oregon.) They might've even called him "Kazanthikus." I don't remember. I don't even remember which friend it was, so there's really no way for me to trace it back to that person. Sorry.... btw, though; are you sure that name isn't from something, like a book, for example?

Anyway, sorry I've been gone for a long time. My friend from the Air Force was back, and I tried to spend every waking hour with the group (or played Smash Bros. Melee. I've had it since December, yet I only started playing it at the beginning of this month. Fox is my main man. Though I wouldn't recommend buying his new game... yet.)

Anyway, lessee... I dunno. Usually, when I'm pissed at someone, I don't necessarily imagine myself killing them; just beating the living shit out of them. I imagine them sobbing and begging for mercy, basically. I don't really fantasize about the other person's death; I fantasize about their humiliation. Not that I think I'd ever really go so far as to do something like that. Unless I caught them doing something like raping my mother, or something. Then, they might die, but not because I'd want them to, necessarily, but because I wouldn't be able to control myself. It's what my friend talked about, when someone "sees red." It actually happened to his mother once (she didn't kill the guy, though. Just beat the crap out of him.) Anyways...

Haha

YOUR FATHER WAS A KAZOO AND YOUR MOTHER SMELLED OF KAZABERRIES!

Or something.

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    If you're going to have your own city (which I'm going to guess will be floating in the sky, or at least built on a lake), you'll need to have your own national bird. For this, I would recommend the Kazork. It'd look like a flamingo, but have the wings and color of a penguin. It's call would go something like: Sukihtnazak!

As for images of death and the like...I don't really have them. If I'm angry, I just...Feel anger. Maybe mutter a thing or two, but that's really it. But, if anything, I'd probably think about an olympic-type awards ceremony. They're standing on the lowest pedestal, and I'm in first place with a giant trophy laughing. You know, because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow