Thread: Show me Potato Salad!! *looks up to the sky*

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Show me Potato Salad!! *looks up to the sky* Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Show me Potato Salad!! *looks up to the sky*

This is how this clan will be run. It will be lax, it will be fun, and it will be evil. It will be comprised of members deemed evil by members who are already deemed evil, and then the evilness will spread when others choose evil over not-so evil. Then evil will triumph, and we will all laugh derisively at our opponents.

This is the truth! This is my belief! At least for now..
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Hanna Barbarian Show me Potato Salad!! *looks up to the sky* True Omega's Avatar
    So you're telling me Evil begets evil? Next you'll be telling me that pancakes are a part of a balanced breakfast.
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Not only does evil beget evil, it also begets Eggo... and we all know what Eggo does to a person.

Hanna Barbarian Show me Potato Salad!! *looks up to the sky* True Omega's Avatar
    It constrains their Id? It makes them over-confident and prone to being defeated by THOSE DARN KIDS AND THEIR DOG!?
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    I bet the only reason that dog was able to stumble upon mysteries, much less stop them, was because he had a +5 Nose of Eggo Sniffing, or a Ward of Eggo Amplification. It's simply too coincidental that they were able to come upon that many mysteries.

True Omega, you may not believe in evil's contagiousness now, but you will someday. You're simply skeptic because your evil was destined to be by a pack of rabid imps who crowned you their king and served you up a refreshing can of Mountain Dew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Blog Entries
    Mountain Dew?

Psh, dont insult the word evil with its presence.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    no wonder I have been depressed lately, I havent had eggo in a long time..

What the..!? Damn... I must not be lacking something... -_- *confused* haha

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    You must not be lacking something? Sanity, perhaps?

Kazoo! Kazoos for everyone!

Kazoos?

Mr. Kaz...... i believe you are a completely different class of evil than you let us all on to believe.

Comedic, Recurring Villian, or really really off-the-wall-says-crazy-things-that-make-no-sence Villian who messes with your mind? Only time will tell....

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    I know all about the bubbling potions and rusted, discarded robots in your basement, Kazanthikus! Don't deny it! I know you're trying to create some sort of mechanical contraption that can launch acid. Or maybe some sort of mechanical flame-breathing Koopa Troopa.

...OR MAYBE AN EASY-BAKE OVEN TO MAKE DIABOLICALLY DELICIOUS DONUTS! AND THE KAZOOS ARE USED TO INSERT THE DELICIOUS JELLY FILLING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Kazoos are a perfect weapon of evil. Just imagine an army equipped with kazoos razzing in unison! Also, a modified kazoo can produce a convincing Kefka laugh if you do it right.

I have no robots or evil labs in my basement, for I have no basement. But if I could build an army of robotic Paratroopas equipped with tennis rackets, I would.
    Last edited by Incognitus; 09-18-2004 at 04:05 PM.