Thread: Happy Birthday Sundance!

Happy Birthday Sundance!

Our resident spaghetti western whore and Finnish friend, as well as my fellow 1970s born EBG member's birthday is today!!!

Happy Birthday!

Let's all wish him an um... evil(?) birthday!

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    Happy (mildly evil, but mostly neutral) Birthday!

...How old is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Happy Birthday Sundance! Chickenballz's Avatar
    May your birthday be filled with immoral acts of decadence and things unspeakable towards forest creatures. If it's not, it damn well should be.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIER #819
    Happy (mildly evil, but mostly neutral) Birthday!

...How old is he?
    He was born in the 70s!!! he's old. mathmatics suggests he won't escape this decade in his 20s.

Well if you looked at the bottom of the front page >.> and if it's right.. he's 28 >.>; *shrug*

Happy Belated. =P

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    I'm turning 28 this year too! Watch your words K =P

And Happy Birthday Sundance!

Quote Originally Posted by Quistis
    I'm turning 28 this year too! Watch your words K =P
    Hahaha... well if you and sundance are old than well.... that isn't saying much for this 1978er... =P

Wow. You people could have said you were 26 and I would have believed you. I met Korova and Sundance when they were like 21-22, Quisty not long after... Time really flies, and I can't keep track of it. Well...You two don't look your age either way. That's a good thing, right?!

That's right Sundance, I said two. You know why, right? Yeah, I think I'm lacking the perspective necessary to make that claim. Maybe if, somehow, you know, I could view your personage, I would know how old you looked. Presently.
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Happy Birthday Sundance! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy belated birthday. To make it more evil, I will throw an onion at you or something.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossferatu
    Happy belated birthday. To make it more evil, I will throw an onion at you or something.
    That's mean, not evil!

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korova
    That's mean, not evil!
    Well I'm not all evil, so it works!

Coming up with a plan to say, make him unknowningly bite the onion i would consider evil. Like the old let's make caramel apples but one of them is really an onion game on unsuspecting people... Now that's evil!

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korova
    Coming up with a plan to say, make him unknowningly bite the onion i would consider evil. Like the old let's make caramel apples but one of them is really an onion game on unsuspecting people... Now that's evil!
    That is very evil, but I prefer a more direct approach---particularly when it involves projectile produce.

lol Kaz's why is more direct and to the point. If we went with K's choice we'd have to spend a day choosing apples, and then making caramel apples then the carmel onion... too long, might as well throw an onion at him when he's yawning .. >.>;

but yeah.. caramel apple prank.. duely noted.. haha

Happy Birthday!

....4 days late >>

Quote Originally Posted by Korova View Post
    Our resident spaghetti western whore and Finnish friend, as well as my fellow 1970s born EBG member's birthday is today!!!

Happy Birthday!

Let's all wish him an um... evil(?) birthday!
    I'm going to necro this thread exactly two years later! Wooo! Happy Birthday!

This thread was made two years ago? Ugh.

Happy Birthday Sundance! May you make tons of money so you can give it all to me!

man i actually was reading along like a spa till i saw kaz's post, necro posting sun of a gun !

happy bday to all!

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    Necro posting? I like that phrase

And belated Happy Bday Sundance! If ever you get to see this

Blog Entries
    I saw the name "Alpha Weapon" in the "changing my user name" thread, and I briefly thought maybe Kaz was changing back to his old user name for some reason... but then I remembered it was "Alpha Weltall," or something like that. What's a "Weltall?"

Anyhoo, happy birthday, Sundance, you old timer. Gotta be sportin' a walking stick by now! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom