Thread: I killed the "Member Vs." game

Blog Entries

I killed the "Member Vs." game

Check it. Ha ha ha.... the question is, who would win that fight? K? Or Kaz? Any one care to deduce this decision? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    Well, I posted. But if you want my real answer..it's cowbell!

Blog Entries
    Noooooo, silly Quistis! The thread was supposed to stay dead! Good job at listing older members these newbies have never heard of, though. Too bad the one dude was like "I like that one because he sounds cooler," though.

More cowbell, indeed.

Wuv, Yer Mom

oh lol! sorry I didn't know it was supposed to stay dead. Well, looks like someone killed it by putting my name in it >_>

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    We should probably start listing all the threads we've killed. I get the feeling I've dealt the final blow on more than one occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

What if we make an evil plot to kill all threads in TFF. >=D

...then necro them back 2 years later >_> *cough*

Blog Entries
    That sounds awesome, Quistis. Particularly since I would not have to try very hard to participate ;p It's hard with the gersh derned newbies, though, because they'll just read the first post and respond to that, often times. All that hard work put into putting people off the subject, down the drain! Anyhoo...

wuv, Yer Mom

Born Again Atheist I killed the "Member Vs." game Sarah's Avatar
    Ah, yes, the joy of killing.... threads! I do that, too, in much the same ways. I mention old people or say something that misses most people. I also do the randomly somewhat angry out of touch rant.

I think we have acted this out most here, though. I would like to bring it outside the bat cave, too. But where? I'll be back in six months to check.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Technically we don't need a plot to have TFF's threads die off. We're certainly leading the charge though! =P I've picked off a thread in Intellectual Discussion. Or maybe it's finals. But I'll take the credit anyway!

So tired. Someone write this upcoming speech for me plz.
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

I kill nearly every thread i post in, Seriously check it out...

I find it funny, I guess im too........ EEEEVIL!

Hanna Barbarian I killed the "Member Vs." game True Omega's Avatar
    I am the true necroclothoflagilator!
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

It's late, but True Omega has impressed upon me the image of a necromancer beating shirts on a clothesline with an oddly shaped stick.

I tried posting out of this sanctuary once and found I don't know anybody and nobody knows me... so... i stopped doing that ... now i just necro sundance threads in the temple.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korova View Post
    I tried posting out of this sanctuary once and found I don't know anybody and nobody knows me... so... i stopped doing that ... now i just necro sundance threads in the temple.
    I'd thought you'd died! I'd thought TO had died, too...

There are definitely a lot of new people running around, though. Not enough old people. Gets lonely, posting out there in the real world... ;_;

I nominate S for having the most random avatars ever.

Random?! My avatars are but a representation of the complex tapestry that is my experience! Surely such beauty cannot simply be a game of chance!
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 06-09-2009 at 08:38 PM.

*raises thread*

bwahaha... omg Zombies!

*runsaway*

That's all this forum ever is.. Raising posts

I randomly found this forum, didn't even know it still existed, and here I am to find two posts by long-dead members made yesterday?

The world, it is ending. They sky falls, the rivers run red...

or I'm just overly dramatic. Have I been missing something this entire time? o.O;