Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume

Halloween Costume

I always have a difficult time with costumes every year... i have no idea what to be..

what is everyone else being?

Lady Succubus Halloween Costume Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm being an Otaku that day because Virtua Fighter 5 comes out that I preordered, so I'm going to be playing that with two friends. XD

....So i went the easy way out and bought a Space Ghost costume complete with rippling muscles...

Now i can zap everyone with my power bands at the party.

Assuming I can get my boots shipped in time, I will be doing Judy Nails from Guitar Hero II (the default, not the skirt version ).

Unfortunately it also means i have little time to sew it ... lol

i'm gonna wear all black and be a ninja... master of disguise!

Blog Entries
    I went as Freddy. My brother went as Jason. We took pictures. It was amazing. I haven't posted any of them, though, and his myspace page has disappeared for some reason... maybe I should ask him about it.

It seems that the EBG's are basically gone again, though. Oh well. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Old Skool Warrior Halloween Costume LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I went to work. I dressed as an employee.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Wow that was creative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    I went to work. I dressed as an employee.
    I actually almost went to a party dressed in my work uniform. Then my brother loaned me his Freddy costume, so it was all good. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korova View Post
    Wow that was creative.
    We're actually allowed to wear costumes to work on Halloween.

The only problem was that I was missing the essential piece to the ensemble... a top hat. A good one. Not some cheap plastic piece'o'shit.

I was going to dress as Slash. I had everything I needed. All black clothing, long black leather jacket, guitar, mad-crazy hair, big sunglasses... but I was short the damn hat. It's not the same without it, so I didn't do anything special.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

What about THIS year?

My girlfriend really wants to go as Bat Girl so i've been suckered into going as Robin.

Blog Entries
    I'm going as a hooker. Whee~

Born Again Atheist Halloween Costume Sarah's Avatar
    Robin sucks. You should be Nightwing.

I don't know what I'm going to be. I wanted to be Dr. Horrible, but I can't afford to put the costume together right now. I'll probably just dress up in 80s attire again.

I also had an idea. I could be the abortionist: complete with bloody lab coat, long gloves, menacing look, and cut up doll attached as hanging baby parts. Worst part about this idea? I'm supposed to go trick or treating with my pregnant sister.

Yeah, I know I'm sick. It's just too funny to me.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    My girlfriend really wants to go as Bat Girl so i've been suckered into going as Robin.
    Can you really make green tights look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Worst part about this idea? I'm supposed to go trick or treating with my pregnant sister.
    DO IT! Show those other parents what will happen if their kids try to take your future niece/nephew's Twix. Be a bear. Rub up against as many trees as possible and show them who owns the yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

I can make green tights look fabulous. haha

I would totally go as Nightwing if there was actually Nightwing costumes for sale. I cannot make my own.

Sarah, as funny as that sounds I'd be encouraging you if you were going to a party with your pregnant sister but Trick or Treating?!?? That seems wrong... lol..... funny... but wrong... haha..... Although I think that'd be the only way you could scare adults during an event usually reserved for scaring children

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Robin sucks. You should be Nightwing.
    Hell yeah. I've been reading some Outsiders, myself; my brother loaned me the first four volumes or so. What I didn't realize, and made me happy, was that it's written by the same guy who did the Exiles for Marvel (one of the few comic book series I've ever gotten into aside from Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog.)

I dunno if I'm going to be anything this year. Costumes cost money. I suppose I could make something, but that would require me to not be lazy. Maybe I could wear that old man mask I've had for years, with like a suit or something...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I was also thinking of doing the old school ghost costume: White sheet with 2 eye holes.

Classic. $5

Grayson is a dick.

I've already got Chun Li pretty much made, I just need to do some touchups. Don't really feel like wearing it though D:

Blog Entries
    Hmm..
    I can easily do Cammy. *nods* Should be easy. I might be a hooker version of Cammy, haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Grayson is a dick.
    Indeed he is. In more sense than one. He's rather abrasive to everyone else in the Outsiders, I've noticed. Then again, one of his best friends just died, and he's working with a totally new group of people, so...

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    I was also thinking of doing the old school ghost costume: White sheet with 2 eye holes.

Classic. $5
    Ghost in green tights. Now THAT is fabulous.

I don't get all these DC jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

I don't get all of them either. I'm not a comic book nerd. I'm all sorts of other nerd but not comic book. My girlfriend has maybe read more graphic novels than me.

HOWEVER. I did love the batman animated series as a kid and thought it was pretty well... adult. I'm glad to see they're releasing the whole thing in one package before the year is over.

I have read The Dark Knight Returns, Batman: Year One, and Batman: The Long Halloween, but that's where my DC comic book experience ends. I didn't like the long halloween. I like the gritty style of Millers books better and Carrie Kelley as Robin (if there has to be a Robin at all, I'm not really a fan)

Oh and obviously I love Burton and Nolans movies. I'm also currently playing LEGO Batman

I should add I usually loathe comic book movies and comic books. Batman is dark enough to keep me interested. I've been trying to choose what Batman media I read carefully so I don't ruin my image of him.

Nightwing = Robin #1 = Dick Grayson.

Bats TAS was fucking awesome. Nostalgia bomb has a bunch of the episodes, as well as Batman Beyond <3 I'm not much of a fan of DKR... female Robins are dead to me. Ahaha. (Including Spoiler. DOH HOH HOH!) I did like Long Halloween while reading it, but I didn't really retain too much. Oops, haha.

Lego Batman. Win ~~ got it on the DS, haha. Been playing Disgaea DS though :x

Also Cesar, I did finish the costume

Blog Entries
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Yes, I did just type that into a little box and I really am going to hit the submit button.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

I think I don't like Robin because the costume is too colorful and reminds me of um.. well a comic book hero.. lol... I'd like to finish Millers Batman books.. no spoilers please :'(

Haha, you gotta msg me for pics Don't have it uploaded anywhere atm I guess.

And Spoiler is reference to a character not within Miller's Bats books ;x~

Blog Entries
    I think I don't like Robin because the costume is too colorful and reminds me of um.. well a comic book hero.. lol...
    You might like Nightwing better. His colors are similar to Batman's.

I was watching the Blues Brothers again this morning, and a thought occured to me; it would be awesome if I went as Elwood Blues, and someone else went as Jake Blues. I think I have the costume down for the most part; I'd just need the hat and shades. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Haha, you gotta msg me for pics Don't have it uploaded anywhere atm I guess.

And Spoiler is reference to a character not within Miller's Bats books ;x~
    Okay phew...

The weird thing about comic books is some characters have been around for 80 years and their stories written and re-written so many times by so many people and so contradictory to each other. So many alternate "universes" hehe..

Blues Brothers make good costumes if you can find someone else. It doesn't work as well alone imo.. hehe

Born Again Atheist Halloween Costume Sarah's Avatar
    I think if you went as Robin it would look something like this, K. That's a mega scary. >.> Do Nightwing. Either way, you're gonna be in tights. Hehe.

I need to come up with a cheap costume in time. I reaaaally wish I could be Dr. Horrible, but I need the exact gloves and goggles or it's not gonna be right. Bah.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

They both look retarded.. There's noooo way i'd go as nightwing as there is no way i'm wearing a unitard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast