Thread: Fuck soldier! Ebg 4 liiiieeeff!!

Blog Entries

Fuck soldier! Ebg 4 liiiieeeff!!

I saw that Pete started a thread over there. I thought we should compete by starting a thread over here. And by we, I mean me. You still around, S? What about you, Kaz? I see you around sometimes.

Remember that one time Spekkio was here? Before he turned 16, and was too old for forums anymore? lolol. Just bustin' yer bawls, Spekk. That you didn't have when you joined this forum. .... ........... .... ........... ................... ........................... .... .... You'll never see this. Unless you do.

I should get Quistis to come back for the soul purpose of posting one time in this thread, and then never again. That'd be fun. Maybe she could post some of her scurry vamp ires that she likes to draw! WOOOOT!!

I wonder what ever happened to Sarah. Or Bunny. Or K. Or Sundance. Or TO.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................EVIL N SHIT!

I never did the RP thing with y'all. I never clanned it up. I came later. What is RP, tho? What is clan? When is time? Where is life?

Did T.O. ever purchase butter and cheese?

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco-Calamitous View Post
    I should get Quistis to come back for the soul purpose of posting one time in this thread, and then never again. That'd be fun. Maybe she could post some of her scurry vamp ires that she likes to draw! WOOOOT!!
    What vampire? huh? You know nothing Taco

All kidding aside, he's probably talking about one of the characters on the comic I am working on lol.

And how you all doing? I have been super busy but you probably know that already lol

PS - OMFG..look at my old avy and sig lol *changes them*

Blog Entries
    No vampires? Would you call them "life-enhanced nocturnal folk," perhaps? Also, I should totally check out your comic. I haven't yet because I'm dumb. I feel like I should comment on things, and I had a bunch of notifications, and I was like "oh noes, notifications!" And I gave up, heh...

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    No vampires? Would you call them "life-enhanced nocturnal folk," perhaps? Also, I should totally check out your comic. I haven't yet because I'm dumb. I feel like I should comment on things, and I had a bunch of notifications, and I was like "oh noes, notifications!" And I gave up, heh...
    lol you're not missing out. I haven't really released the comic yet. I am just posting previews haha.

Here's an art dump you lazy person
    Eon Redux by ArtOfRivana on DeviantArt

Blog Entries
    :3 I am the club leader of the Lazy Good-For-Nothings, after all! Looks like you continue to refine your style, adding new details and such, but you've always been very good <3

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    Here! Just got back from a short vacation. Tired. Want sleep. Why am I not in bed? I was never in EBG though?? Ah whatever.

Korova's has his hands full with his D&D addiction and baby. Sundance is alive somewhere doing God knows what and intermittently contacts me whenever he feels like it. Sarah still likes Secret of Mana and cats according to her Facebook! I don't talk to many people on TFF anymore, unfortunately. It'd be nice to.

Hey guys!

(We never really had RPs or clanned or anything. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Blog Entries
    Sundance is a myth. Just like clan wars.

I think I used to have Sarah on either fb or MySpace. It's cool that K has a kid now :3

I don't really talk to anyone anymore, either. It's kinda sad. TFF was a part of my life for either a quarter or a third of it, depending on how you slice it.

1/3.5??

It was such a beautiful myth though. Life was fun.
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Blog Entries
    Like, solidly a fraction of some kind. Maybe 5/16. Or maybe 6/15? I dunno, can I count my years absent? Cuz then it would be 1/2 my life and counting, heh...

You should tell Nightshade he needs to do a better job with this Clan Wars thing (It was Nightshade, right?) People are totes waiting for it!

Let's just say it's a very large fraction of our lives lol. Granted I've been absent for a while, so not quite the 16-17 years since joining.

... Wow, that's a big number.

I haven't talked to Nightshade for so long. I miss talking with him about D&D and stuff.

Blog Entries
    I miss the way I used to look at this place when I was younger, heh... It had the mystique of, "Whoah, those people have been here for half a year longer than I have and have like five million posts! They must be powerful sorcerers or warriors," lol. "I can't wait until I have five million posts, too!" Then there was also chatting with people in AIM chatrooms, TFF "families," etc. I had a "twin sister" from Japan who was 2 months older than me. Her explanation was that I was lazy and didn't want to come out the womb, lol. I forgot what her SN was...

Now, I'd just look at a lot of the people I respected, like, "...you're very dramatic and a silly teenager." Because they were, heh. I was, too. There were people I was anxious about talking to and not making mad.

The Old Skool Warrior Fuck soldier! Ebg 4 liiiieeeff!! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what ever happened to Sarah. Or Bunny. Or K. Or Sundance. Or TO.
    I wandered in to respond to this but then realized I wasn't supposed to be in here but I'm doing it anyway.

Sarah is lovely and is doing well for herself. She's still in Massachusetts. She's been married for over four years now. She's still a cutie. She ditched her red hair for teal, and recently she ditched teal for purple.

Bunny left TFF in like 2010 or something and only came back a couple times to visit us. He went to EyesOnFF for a while until he eventually stopped posting there too. I don't know if he resumed posting there, because I also stopped posting there. Currently, I see him every day in a private Facebook group made up mostly of people who abandoned EoFF. He ran a one-shot of D&D via roll20 that I played in a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. I should tell him you're prodding for him and see if he wanders in here.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    You should totally do that. Do that to both of them. Make them come post here. MAKE THEM. Cuz you can totally do that. Tell them they'll get a warning if they don't.

Born Again Atheist Fuck soldier! Ebg 4 liiiieeeff!! Sarah's Avatar
    Hi, All!

I'm still alive. Made myself busy getting into IT, turning my now husband into player 2, and general trying to survive stuff.

You might have me on Facebook. Last name changed. Feldman. On a side note, my husband recently received an email asking if he was Cory Feldman.

I'd love to chat more and stuff, but getting us together is like herding lolcats.

I do like Secret of Mana and cats still. Lmao. I've come to like Tales a lot lately and multiplayer (local) action RPGs.

I struggle and sturggle, still, but things are better. I hope you guys are well.

Lord Have Mercy Fuck soldier! Ebg 4 liiiieeeff!! Bunny's Avatar
    hi

Blog Entries
    Sarah: I like cats, too. This is my cat! :3 She responds to whistling, lol

Is your husband Cory Feldman, tho? Like, is his name Cory?

I'm going to school to become a High School Social Studies teacher, using the GI Bill. I also struggle a lot lately with doing things. Like, most things. I do what is necessary for people to not be mad at me, heh... Struggling is a way of life tho, eh? It's a style of doin'.

Bunny: Hi What have you been up to? Abandoned us to join Eyes on FF for a while, I hear! You still in the Navy? I was in the Air Force for a while. I seem to recall that you didn't exactly like the Navy, and given my experience in the Air Force, I don't blame you.

Blog Entries
    My favorite part of this thread was when bunny said "hi" and nothing else, and never came back. That was amazing.