Lady Succubus awfully quiet down here Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, yes we do Quistis.
    What kind of activity though? XD

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    hmm..im open for suggestions

Blog Entries
    Hmm...Right now I'm clueless as to what stuff to do to bring activity and stuff.
    Give me a bit to think. =P

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    Activity would be nice. I don't know what though. An RPB would probably take a bit much involvement from some of the members...Uh...Not sure. >_>

Yeah, I'm pretty clueless right now, just woke up. =P If only Kazanthikus and True Omega were here to offer us up some ideas! *HINT*
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Hanna Barbarian awfully quiet down here True Omega's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIER #819
    If only Kazanthikus and True Omega were here to offer us up some ideas! *HINT*
    you want activities? how about if you all come over and shovel my sidewalks while I throw snowballs at you?

Or if you don't want to spend several hundred dollars on airfare, I guess we can have a snowball fight rpb or something, I'm just an idea man though, don't expect me to do anything intensive with that =p
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

Can we pack bricks and rocks in snow and throw them at our arch enemies? Or maybe balloons, nobody likes a ballooned snowball. =P

Not a bad idea, though. Something is something.
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Like I mentioned before, rape the enemies' hot men!! And give them poison pies. Or you guys can help me tally TFF Awards votes and kill the winners later.

Otherwise, we can always try to launch those flash movies again or an EBG TV/radio/comic series..and etc. Or RPB, or plain RP for fun. Or challenge SOLDIER and let me rape the hot men.

Let's kidnap Korova and the other EBG veterans or something.

No, you wanted to do something with hot men in the Femme Fatales, you sexist pig. >.>

I think we need to sabotage a few RPs, just like some of us has originally planned. *Mumble mumble HINT*

*gasp* Such an accusation! I'm only a straight-female counterpart of a straight-male with lots of testosterone (and the other stimulus stuff)....yeah, basically I'm just a pervert. How have you come to this conclusion?!

>.>

BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU awfully quiet down here Archis's Avatar
    /shakes fist
    I'll show you activity! ... Or something.

I'll be around more. Winter Break was hectic for me, and I had so much stuff to do online I didn't really have time to drop by anything forum related except to work on mine and hop into the AIM chats. That, and I had three shows to play, and yeah. Busy time. But now that I'm done with finals for the quarter, and I about two weeks off (becaue I finished early) I'll definitely be around. /dances. Fo'sho.
    No.

Blog Entries
    Did someone say EBG Comic series? I'm all over it.
    I'll make a thread for it and everything for you to all enjoy.

But the question I have to ask everyone is this:

What characters do you want to be in the comic? (Obviously it's going to be a Sprite comic.)

I'm all for raping hot men. They're useless morons that should just satisfy women's lustful desires.

A comic would be cool too. I was telling Kaz about making banner sized comic strips for each of us featuring our characters.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    awfully quiet down here Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have this comic strip I'm doing for work, so I have to focus on that for the next few weeks. If I didn't have that, I would help... but at least I get paid for my comic strip. :-P

I've been preaching "Activity!" for the last few months now. In my crystal ball, which looks mysteriously like a hamster sphere, I see everyone chiming in on the inactivity and becoming inactive again for weeks. This cycle has been going on for a while now.

On the topic of snow: I don't have any, and I'm pissed. I want to sled down a hill at high speeds without worrying about a cop clocking me.

Born Again Atheist awfully quiet down here Sarah's Avatar
    Hmmm.... I'd come up with ideas, but for the last few months I've been tied up with FFXI and Blockbuster.

Now I'm gonna be moving.... And I honestly don't know whether that is going to give me more or less free time. o.O

Well, random dumb ideas, here I come. Now... bring me a tool shed, for I am hungry.

Wait... no, no. Create a language that only we know... so that most of us forget and don't know what the hell is going on.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

EBG language sounds like a good idea.

BTW, I've noticed that SOLDIER really isn't our potential rivals no longer. You know who? It's those TFF Dark Side guys. They claim they're eviler than we are. Are we gonna take that?!

Blog Entries
    Nah. We're not. Wanna know why? It's just a spamfest in there.
    They're harmless. Why isn't it closed? I don't know... it's.. on-topic-ish, spamfest.. O.o;

But yes. They're harmless. Just a bunch of spammers they are. XD

They might be 'harmless' or not at par with our evilness, but hey, if they claim to be the evilest of all ..then that's something that shouldnt be taken lightly by EBG

Besides, we really dont have anything to do. We're all bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Quistis
    I'm all for raping hot men. They're useless morons that should just satisfy women's lustful desires.
    You've been hanging around the other Femmes WAY too long! =P

--

So what would we do to counter TFF Dark Side? A straight out RPB seems to uncreative to me...Yes. We need something dastardly, cunning.

I just don't know what that is. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Quistis
    But then if they satisfy lustful desires, would that make them not useless?

Would those who don't satisfy lustful desires be useful?

Would the useless not be morons? Or would non morons not be hot?

Must... know... causality.

Must... know... proper formats in terms of... if... then... statements.

Must.... space out... ellipses in a uniform... fashion.
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

True Omega ... We need ... your help ... in the ... Batcave now...

Must devise ... devious plan ... to defeat ... the TFF ... Dark Side ... must be ... original since ... RPBs are ... overdone and ... take too ... much time ...

Must stop ... using the ... same pattern ... of words ... and periods ... and ellipses ... since it ... reminds me ... of Captain ... J. Kirk ...

S has found an RPB they're doing against some other people
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39998

Perhaps a precision, coordinated strike?
    NPCs as much as you like, just without essential influence
    They say that NPCs are fine, I believe that shall be their DOOM. I propose either insanely long posts about profoundly mundane, boring, inconsequential people, or the opposite, pointless haiku.

Of course if I participate, it'll be reprising my role of Bob Weeadababieetsaboi, showing up, doing nothing, and dying.

what...does...NPC....stand....for........?

edit- im bored so i just created an RPB with any one of their members
    Last edited by Quistis; 01-11-2005 at 01:13 PM.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    awfully quiet down here Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NPC stands for Non-Playable Character, which is great in this case because we're talking about playing these non-playable characters. Does that make sense or what?

I will enlist into this uninvasion of an invasion as the twisted variation of True Omega, Gameo le Rute. Fear me, or don't.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... I'm thoroughly thwarted. I was going to claim to have ideas, but that I couldn't post them, because I am new, and wouldn't know how you'd react. But you've all already come up with ideas, so my claim would be pointless now... maybe I'll post in that RPB.

However, if you're doing EBG-based characters, and using sprites, and each of us are characters in said EBG... thing, then I should be represented by Croco. Definitely.

Other than that, I'll sit around and watch, until I see what how I should react to happenings here...

I have a cut on my finger... hmm...

... .... ..... ....I think I'll go watch Conan O'Brien, now... g'night, everyone. ...fellow evil doers... whatever. ...yer mom! Anyways...

Blog Entries
    Who's Croco? o.O
    I have no Croco sprites, if you want to be Croco, get me the sprites. =P

Blog Entries
    This is him, here: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/s...enemies2.shtml And here: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/mario/s...mrpgart012.gif
    I'm not completely sure where the sprites of him moving can be found, however... la la la. Do you know of any rpg maker sites? Maybe I could find something there, and send it to you... *shrug* I gotta go pretty soon. Anyways...

Born Again Atheist awfully quiet down here Sarah's Avatar
    You could just use ZSNES to capture some images of him. That's what I did way back when I had my Reis anis. Hmmm.... now... just to get that far in the game. o.O
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!