Thread: Attn: Updated EBG policy

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Attn: Updated EBG policy Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Attn: Updated EBG policy

I was thinking yesterday when I officially accepted Kou and Arus Kim as EBG members. Should we allow a re-application of a rejected member in the future? Obviously, for someone who is not the greatest forum poster it won't matter, but for someone who was guilty of nothing but being relatively unknown... should I put that at 1 month or 2 months for re-application?
    Last edited by Incognitus; 09-18-2004 at 04:23 PM.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

One month sounds fair to me.

One month gives us time to learn the styles of the unknown people, and wether or not they'd be EBG quality.

In some cases, though, we already know how they are and why we don't want them. *cough* Usagy *cough*

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    One month sounds just about right. There was a member or two that would be great for EBG, but unfortunately just weren't around long enough nor did they have enough posts to be truly known. So it's good this way, methinks, some people just need some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Hanna Barbarian Attn: Updated EBG policy True Omega's Avatar
    Yeah, there were a lot of people who got a "no idea, so no" vote this round, and a lot can happen in a month or two, so I'd say if they want to retry, they can.
    This user is running Jason version T.0. and is subject to frequent freezeups, illegal operations, and dissapearing off the face of the planet at any time.

And by all means, drama with bad taste.

Born Again Atheist Attn: Updated EBG policy Sarah's Avatar
    Yeah, we may be evil, but we don't want to be heartless. (Or do we? o.O?) A 30-day reapplication thing should be set in place. Indeed.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Attn: Updated EBG policy Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I'll try to amend the announcement later today. I just wanted it to be more fair to those who apply but don't meet either of the requirements.

We can be Heartless, but we can't be heartless. Magnam differentiam est.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.