1 7.69%
  • Adelbert Steiner

2 15.38%
  • Zidane Tribal

7 53.85%

Thread: Your Fav. Playable charter

Registered User Your Fav. Playable charter Vivi97's Avatar

Your Fav. Playable charter

Hello ^^ Im Vivi97 and i want to know your Fav. playable charter.
    Im back ^^

Lord Deity of Harmony Your Fav. Playable charter Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    I'll go with Adelbert Steiner cuz he's freaking funny! Here's an aditude example! (Note: This scene is not in FFIX)

Zidane: Battle formation! Vivi, Garnet, Amarant and me!

Steiner: What?! Why not me??!! *Cling Cling* xD
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Shake it like a polaroid picture Your Fav. Playable charter RagnaToad's Avatar
    Freya because she's a Dragoon. Reason enough.

It's hard to pick one individual character in such a character story based game.

And if you had put Beatrix, Marcus, Cinna and Blank up there (all playable characters at some point), I would have chosen Beatrix or Blank.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-22-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Uber

Uber i Think Steiner is funny to. I like it when he jump's up and down, Lol. And at the beginning, when Blake and Zidane knocked those knight's out... Then Steiner yelled at them because they only had their underwear on XD

Ps. Likey my new avatar? Oh and Look down there... That's my new signature
    Im back ^^

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Your Fav. Playable charter Treize's Avatar
    I would have picked Beatrix if you put her up there, but since she wasn't there I picked Vivi. I liked the story surrounding Vivi and I thought he was a great help in the battles.

I wish that Beatrix would have been a playable character for a longer amount time...
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Tsuna Feesh Your Fav. Playable charter Fate's Avatar
    I was going to say that. Technically, Beatrix was a playable character, though she only lasted a few fights. So, I pick Beatrix. Actually, I picked Zidane. I like his personality, abilities, and just his overall character. He actually had a sense of humor, in contrast to other FF protagonists who were just gloomy.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Your Fav. Playable charter Xanatos's Avatar
    Definitely Zidane Tribal.He is just awesome.I like his personality and his sense of humor (unlike Squall and Cloud).He is also strong,intelligent and he looks freaking cool.Well I must say that Zidane is my favorite playable character but Kuja is my overall favorite character in FF IX.

Lord Deity of Harmony Your Fav. Playable charter Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos-444 View Post
    Definitely Zidane Tribal.He is just awesome.I like his personality and his sense of humor (unlike Squall and Cloud).He is also strong,intelligent and he looks freaking cool.Well I must say that Zidane is my favorite playable character but Kuja is my overall favorite character in FF IX.
    Well that explains why you have Kuja as a avatar xD
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

killerbee
    Definitely zidane. he is awseome.

By playable charater's i mean the MAIN CHARATER'S!!! >< >< ><
    Im back ^^

Tsuna Feesh Your Fav. Playable charter Fate's Avatar
    "Playable" means anybody who you could've played as during the course of the game, or in other words, take control of in battle. Therefore, since Beatrix was available to the player during that short amount of time that Alexandria was being attacked, she is a "playable" character. In fact, so are Blank, Marcus, and Cinna. Those three are also "playable" characters, in terms of what the word means. And out of all the twelve (or maybe there's even more) playable characters, Beatrix was my favorite, so I picked her, even though there's no option to pick her on the poll, so I just picked Zidane instead, because he was my second favorite "playable" character.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Idc

IDC!!! i would change it if i could!!! BUT I CANT!!!
    Im back ^^

Don't bash it till you've tried it Your Fav. Playable charter MILK's Avatar
    Freya is just cool but then came Zidane followed by Steiner in my opinion

My TFF Family

My annoying, random, and video game-addicted cousin Ralz

My gunslinging, chicken obsessed younger brother H.U.N.K

come and get some Your Fav. Playable charter Darkwave's Avatar
    i would have to go with Zidane because he is the main character and who doesn't like a theif

At the end of the day, it comes down to one hero to save us all.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Your Fav. Playable charter RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi97 View Post
    IDC!!! i would change it if i could!!! BUT I CANT!!!
    Wtf is "IDC"?

And to stay on-topic: Freya is just intriguing. I love how FF IX gives every character an interesting history, and how it's all important to the storyline in its own way.

I mean,
    Spoiler:
    Odin destroys frickin' Cleyra.

Freya of course. <.<"
    She had an interesting story, I liked all this talk about Fratley (and I understood her feelings perfectly T..T"), I think she even looks interesting. And she was very strong, I just like characters with spears >3"

Registered User Your Fav. Playable charter Jonhy Strikeback's Avatar
    AAHH!Its closed,i will like to participe!But i can comment,my prefer one is Zidane Tribal.
    Final fantasy fan.

I prefer Vivi

I want to play a game. Your Fav. Playable charter Zargabaath's Avatar
    I was saddened to find out the poll was closed because I would have gave my thing its only vote. What thing am I talking about? The only thing that is worth any importance! QUINA QUEN!

I gotta represent when no other will.

I found Quina to be the funniest character in the game; s/he made me laugh all too often with his/her lines. Quina wasn't bad in battle either and my next time I play FF IX I will have Quina in my final party against Necron - shameful isn't it that I have not used Quina.

I have dishonored Master Quina!!!!!

I must atone for my sins!!!!

I must eat 99 live frogs to appease Master Quen!!!!!

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User Your Fav. Playable charter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post

I have dishonored Master Quina!!!!!

I must atone for my sins!!!!

I must eat 99 live frogs to appease Master Quen!!!!!
    Awww... You don't want to choke down 100 of 'em? I mean, it's just ONE more measely live frog.

When I played FFIX, I got Amarant to be a pretty tough and valuable character for my team. So he was good on that front. However, he's not my favorite, even though he was a complete tank. My favorite would have to be Zidane. He was pretty well rounded, at least in my game he was. He had good strength and speed, and I liked his personality.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

FF:Zero (RMXP) - Writer/Director Your Fav. Playable charter Petros's Avatar
    I really enjoyed the cast of Final Fantasy IX, the characters were perhaps the most developed and grew the most over the course of the story than any other Final Fantasy game in it's history. I generally measure the standard of characters against IX's cast. That being said my favourite character is not in IX's cast but is actually in VIII (which is not one of my favourite games, I just think Squall was a very well presented character).

My favourite in this game of the playable characters probably lies with Amarant although he does come into the game very late on, he just seems the most mature of the cast and yet somehow comes out of the game even more mature because he's grown out of his loner issues. That being said I do find Zidane's character to be an interesting one and Vivi to be the best developed in the series (and cutest).

On the other hand, I hate Eiko, I wanted to slap her the whole time.
    WRITER & DIRECTOR

Made with RPG Maker XP

Visit our website at:

I really liked being Zidaine, like most RPG's I like being the main character and whenever I have to be someone else like in CC you have to be Lynx for a portion of the game, that made me grumpy. But I also liked being able to control Beatrix for a while in some battles, and the part where Baeatrix and Steiner are trying to help the civilians in Alexandria, I wish we got the option to use her a little more, like how we got to use Blank and Marcus from time to time.

I would have rather had her join the party, which is what I think should have happened since she really turned her back on the Queen to help us anyway.

you pretty much get a chance to control everyone except for Amarant.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Your Fav. Playable charter CeeJay's Avatar
    I liked Amarant. He was the right level of Emo/strange. Yeah.

All is One.One is All. Your Fav. Playable charter Firefly's Avatar
    I always go for the main people's,I loved Zidane,Garnet,Steiner,and Vivi.I cant pick out of them,because like they were the only people I used and really paid attention,too.But if I 'had' to choose,I would pick Garnet because she can heal and summon.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Your Fav. Playable charter Zidane77's Avatar

Re: Your Fav. Playable charter

My favorites are Zidane,Dagger & Vivi (can't make up which is better than the other).
    I also liked Beatrix,Lani and the Tantalus gang and think they should've been a lot more in the game.

ph47d3m0n

Even though this poll is closed I still would like to say that vivi is my most favorite able character.

he has this complete innocince over him and he's never complaining.

I even made a cosplay of him and went to a convention last year in Belgium dressed up as vivi!

Got a lot of compliments!!!

Btw, were there otheres in here who went to that convention? It's called F.A.C.T.S.

Galbadian Gunner Your Fav. Playable charter vicentederek's Avatar

My all-time favorite is Amarant Coral. The No Mercy attack coupled with his ability to replenish MP to magic casters such as Vivi and Eiko makes this disturbed rival of Zidane a very important component in hard battles like Tantarian and Ozma. He's the second fastest character in the game and can hit hard like Steiner and Zidane - perfect for both offensive and defensive purposes. :-)
    You don't need a reason to help someone.
    Final Fantasy Girls

Che

Beatrix was really cool to play because she was so powerful.

I think as far as the main cast goes, though, I'd choose Steiner. His sword-magic attacks when paired with Vivi were awesome!

Relaxin' with Final Fantasy Your Fav. Playable charter KainsBro's Avatar

Quina, because... It's so weird! Other than he/she, Zidane or Vivi.